User avatar

Ross

  • Lounge, The Re: Top 250 Cities on YWS

    Yay! Bellevue ROCKS! I don't live there, but I live very close to there. I'm from Mercer Island, Washington...And despite what people might think, it is not a town for ...

    Jul 5, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Character Pictures!

    Right now I am writing a story about a man that goes to his small town with his fiancee and runs into some trouble... Here is the man aka Trey ...

    Jul 5, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Picture Your Characters

    Okay, so I'll explain... As I work on a story/novel, I visualize my characters as movie stars. And when I saw Stephenie Meyer's movie page, I thought maybe other writers ...

    Jul 4, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Softy!!

    *tries to choke back laughter by biting on his knuckles*

    Jul 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada 2

    Name: Laquyetec (Nickname: Laqu) Race: Nymph Heir of: Nobody Age: 19 Description: Large dark eyes, flowing blonde curls, a full mouth, an angelic heart-shaped face and a curvaceous body Personality: ...

    Jul 4, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    HEEEEEEEEEERE'S THE FUNNY PIC!!!! :lol:

    Jul 3, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Hello, hello! I know I've posted pictures on here already, but I cut my hair a bit drastically and instead of making you all wonder, I decided to unveil it! ...

    Jul 3, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: The Lone One

    “There goes that impostor!” the priest cried. He gestured towards the doorway where just seconds ago a bloodied, beaten man had gone through. “He claims himself to be the Messiah! ...

    Jul 1, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Secrets In Peril

    SECRETS IN PERIL As the cat was yaw n ing, Douglas [s]pulled[/s] Pulled isn't very good description. How about hauled? his muscular frame up from the couch and walked over ...

    Jun 30, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Awakening

    This is admittedly full of grammar errors. Your spelling stuff is okay, but I need to give you a book about story-writing because this isn't exactly professional-looking work. And also, ...

    Jun 30, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: For Your Return

    FOR YOUR RETURN [Intro Verse] November, the leaves fall Still it already feels like winter Stand here, remembering How you always held me close Tears frozen, cannot cry Yet the ...

    Jun 29, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Mother! Please!

    This is very good! I like the deaf characters part! Probably because I'm deaf myself... But the paragraphs are HUGE chunks. Split some up. Have variety in the length. This ...

    Jun 29, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: These Words

    I have to agree with the first and second posters above me. (Hi, there!) :lol: This seems to have a very light impact on the reader. If you were trying ...

    Jun 28, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: When Death Kissed the Moon

    This was just a little something I cooked up yesterday and I hope you like it. ---- When Death Kissed the Moon “It’s been nearly a century since any goddesses ...

    Jun 28, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: ~Daddy~

    This was actually very refreshing to read. I had a little trouble with writing sex scenes and making sure they were appropriate for this site. You've paved the way for ...

    Jun 27, 2008


There is nothing more radical or counter-cultural, at the moment, than laying down one’s cynicism in favour of tender vulnerability.
— John Green