User avatar

Ross

  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Grrr...darn the one attachment limit! Anyways, this shot is from me being all like a supermodel. I was messing around with the contrast and stuff, hence the ghostly, ethereal look. ...

    Jul 28, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Attractions

    He knew what he wanted tonight, his new club had just been named the number one club in Chicago and he was planning on celebrating his victory by having the ...

    Jul 20, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Who's Next?

    This is what one of my Deaf friends said. Thought I'd let some insight from a member of the Deaf community: I'm deaf myself and I've had some prejudice against ...

    Jul 19, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What is the member above you known for?

    Known for being hiliarious in the chat room and also giving great reviews!

    Jul 18, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Flashback to Pain; Chapter 1

    It's over. It's so over. Your smell of cheap cologne is nauseating. Your once lovable touch makes my skin crawl. I can't believe I had once loved you. You promised ...

    Jul 14, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Paranormal Romance?

    Okay, so I was reading Dream Chaser by Sherrilyn Kenyon, one of my favorite novels. Suddenly, I started wondering: "How the heck does she do this?" I went to and ...

    Jul 14, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Who's Next?

    I was watching this video and I saw this sign that said this: Blacks, Women Now It's Time For Deaf People When I looked it up, it turned out that ...

    Jul 14, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Stay

    Author's Note: For those of you who don't know the gorgeous Emmy Rossum, here's a videoclip of her singing the song in this writing piece. The song is "Stay" and ...

    Jul 9, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Boxes

    I'm going to kind of change it according to my opinions and stuff. Then I'll bestow on the praise after. :lol: I am packing . B oxes clutter what was ...

    Jul 7, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Name the Character Above You

    No comment... Gorgeous, southern church receptionist. Long dark hair, dark eyes, full lips and pale skin. Curvaceous. Suffered an abusive marriage at age 17. Broke up around 20 years old. ...

    Jul 7, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Name the Character Above You

    Jack Daniels! Gorgeous, southern receptionist. Long dark hair, dark eyes, full lips and pale skin. Suffered an abusive marriage at age 17. Broke up around 20 years old. Comforting, sweet, ...

    Jul 7, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Good books about writing

    Your First Novel by Ann Rittenberg and Laura is simply the best! It's got really positive advice and really good inspiration and prompts.

    Jul 5, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Starting at the End

    I don't think that the start has to be the END...but maybe a climax point. After the climax, there's always a brief tying-up of the loose ends. I like the ...

    Jul 5, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Sounds like a thriller in where a young woman has to find her kidnapped son. It sounds interesting, high-paced...pretty good! Family of Victims

    Jul 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada 2

    I smiled and stepped forward to the winged one, the wolf and the furry brown creature. The werewolf's mouth fell open and the winged one gave him an exasperated look. ...

    Jul 5, 2008


People say I love you all the time - when they say, ‘take an umbrella, it’s raining,’ or ‘hurry back,’ or even ‘watch out, you’ll break your neck.’ There are hundreds of ways of wording it - you just have to listen for it, my dear.
— John Patrick, The Curious Savage