User avatar

Ross

  • Media Reviews Re: Amoung the hidden- Margret Pettersen Haddix

    I read them obsessively when I was in grade school. "Among The Hidden" is a very well-written book, partly because of the sympathy Luke gets as being a Third Child. ...

    Aug 5, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: 'To Kill a Mockingbird'

    I *heart* To Kill A Mockingbird. Let me tell you my reasons: 1. The voice is described in impeccable detail. I actually knew the narrator before I had even started ...

    Aug 5, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Voice Mail

    A long time since I've heard her voice sound so plainly happy, free of so much pain and resentment. This last line seems a bit unneccessary. You're basically repeating what ...

    Aug 5, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    Extremely poetic. But it does get cliche near the end. I like the idea of saving time in a bottle, though. 7/10.

    Aug 5, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Breaking Dawn

    For the most part, a friend of mine and myself have been warring off on who Bella will finally stick with. And I'm happy that it has been settled once ...

    Aug 5, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Here is the major disturbance in my poor, sad life. And honestly, I don't know how to shrink my photos so... Heeeeeeeere she is in ANOTHER random effect.

    Aug 1, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Monki, I am going in as a freshman. *shudders* And also, glad you liked the recipe. Listen to Yoyo and Lupe. They have the experience and sadly all I have ...

    Aug 1, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Why Was The Chat Shut-Down?

    *falls over laughing* Oh, gosh. Lupe, those are so hiliarious. And for the last one, we need to persuade Nate to put it for his avatar. I think he would ...

    Aug 1, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    I know what you mean, Monki. I'm going to an ENTIRELY new school and I'm almost peeing in my pants. But I think that if you just put two cups ...

    Aug 1, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    I look like a potato head in this!

    Aug 1, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Pssh, Saint. My sister can kick your butt. And Monki, I am probably not that handsome in real life. :) Anybody for random effects? Again, one-attachment limit...I'll do multiple posts.

    Aug 1, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: Are They Listening?

    Midnight falls slower tonight. You in my arms seems so right. The minutes slip by too fast; Why is it that good moments never last? I breathe in the scent ...

    Aug 1, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Saint, woof at your kitty stalker. My golden retriever would make him into a pussycat. Here's a picture of her. She's been resting to build up her afraid, be very ...

    Jul 30, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Okay, now its for real this time. Viola, my friends!

    Jul 28, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Okay, now here is a more wordly-ish picture. Tsk, tsk...don't I look all concerned! Be amazed! :D

    Jul 28, 2008


more fish is always superior to less fish
— Shady