User avatar

Ross

  • General Fiction Novels Re: Dangerous Temptations 2

    Marissa stared at the man in front of her. At 29, he hadn't changed much, except for the broad shoulders [s]and the tighter, flatter stomach[/s] How can you see a ...

    Aug 8, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Where do you write?

    I detest writing by hand. DEEEETEST it! I write at the family computer and often, my parents have to kick me off. :lol:

    Aug 8, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Dangerous Temptations

    Midnight Horror Island August 15 1:39 a.m. Ring......ring.... Marissa Calhoun burst out of the nightmare by the sound of her cell phone ringing. Yawning, she reached over to her nightstand ...

    Aug 8, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Séance

    Okay, everyone's covered the nitpicks so I'll give my opinions. CHARACTERS You did a good job fleshing out the characters and everything. But if Lillian is the one to start ...

    Aug 8, 2008
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: In the Moments After...

    This was very sweet, but it bordered on cliche. A little bit. The memory stuff is cliche and it isn't very Ron-ish. Try it like this: "Ever since I saw ...

    Aug 8, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Into the Male mind...

    Let me give you some examples of gender separation in speech. Male: "I saw her run after that dog. Looked like she was wearing almost nothing." Female: "I saw her ...

    Aug 8, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Swearing In Stories

    It all depends on my characters. If someone is an army general, I know there's gonna be a swear in every third sentence. If it's a devout maiden, then I ...

    Aug 8, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What do you have difficulty writing?

    Oddly, I love the romance genre. I love the chemistry between the two lovers, but guess what is tough? Dialogue. I have no idea how to write this and make ...

    Aug 8, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: How Much Planning

    I never truly plan characters out. I just have a visual of them in my head and I know their basic personality. This way, I allow the characters more breathing ...

    Aug 8, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Introduce Your Writing

    Wowee! This sounds fun! Thanks of thinking of it, Esme! FIRST STORY EVER It was when I was about 6 when I started it. Basically, this was a mashed up ...

    Aug 8, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: What Is Your Favorite Writing Tip?

    I have several, ready? 1. LOCK (Lead, Objective, Confrontation, Knockout) 2. Always finish your story with a brief "debriefing" (tie the loose ends up). Harper Lee didn't end her story ...

    Aug 8, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: Glass

    I was confused about the theme also. I think if it is about God, then you should scatter more hints throughout BEFORE coming to the bridge. Right now, the bridge ...

    Aug 8, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Politican's Wife

    Hannah Justen had the freedom of solitude. That was the only thing Leroy gave her. And he sometimes took it away. Like tonight. She had just received the news that ...

    Aug 8, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    *is dizzy from effects* Wow! Overdramatic much? A picture of me being all film-noir. :D

    Aug 8, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    Link! *In happy place* 10/10

    Aug 7, 2008


The moral of Snow White is never eat apples.
— Lemony Snicket