User avatar

Ross

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Glad: banned for multi-banning Prof.: banned for discriminating against me 'cause of my age

    Aug 8, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for banning Swottielottie! *huggles Swot*

    Aug 8, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for misunderstanding. I was teaching him an ACTUAL lesson about Deaf culture.

    Aug 8, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for hurting my feelings. Seriously, that really hurt. *rounds up friends in the Deaf community and teaches Professor a lesson*

    Aug 8, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for caring about something that doesn't exist.

    Aug 8, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for being right. :D

    Aug 8, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for not understanding the power of word choice. And for overreacting at a simple insult.

    Aug 8, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for banning a person who was banned because of a honest mistake that should have not gotten the person banned but was banned.

    Aug 8, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for blaming me for his actions. EEEEEEEEEEEEJIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!

    Aug 8, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for mistaking my gender. I'm a boy, eejit!

    Aug 8, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for lying. And you like being called "woman"? What happened to make you oh-so-ecctrentic [s]woman[/s]?

    Aug 8, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Best book you ever read

    To Kill A Mockingbird by Harper Lee, period.

    Aug 8, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned because you're bored on a writing site. What is wrong with you, woman? :D

    Aug 8, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: How have you changed since you joined YWS?

    Before Young Writers Society, I didn't really know HOW to finish a story. I had no idea what to do with my writings. So, I started reviewing and slowly, I ...

    Aug 8, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Publishing

    I would go to the library like Saint said. There, look for a Writer's Market book 2008. This has the good publishing companies.

    Aug 8, 2008


i understand why roosters scream in the morning
— SpunkyMonkey