-
Re: Only Speak in Song Titles
Just a Dream by Carrie Underwood
Aug 14, 2008 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [2]
Banned for having a meanie tiger as his avvie!
Aug 14, 2008 -
Re: 9,000 words
I have been writing a horror story I started since late June. I thought it would be a simple 4,000 or 5,000 words. Now it's TWICE that. :o If it ...
Aug 14, 2008 -
Re: a interruption
“Hello” said a small female voice Jim turned around to look at the voice behind him. With a smile he said “hello?” “Hi Jim! How are you doing” “I haven’t ...
Aug 14, 2008 -
Re: Intimacy
I lay next to him, staring at the perfect, masculine concave of his torso. The sand is cool against my naked hip and the lukewarm water laps at my feet. ...
Aug 14, 2008 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [2]
Banned for being against demons. :P
Aug 13, 2008 -
Re: Dangerous Temptations
It's much better, but there is still a motherlode of grammar/spelling mistakes and that kind of turns me off. Be careful about the grammar next time. The flashback was a ...
Aug 12, 2008 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [2]
Banned for banning Swottielottie for being Kira
Aug 10, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]
9/10! Cute, but confusing.
Aug 10, 2008 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [2]
Banned for doing math on a writing site!
Aug 9, 2008 -
Re: Ban The User Above You!
I have to go. Adios!
Aug 8, 2008 -
Re: Ban The User Above You!
Banned for being SUCH a girl!
Aug 8, 2008 -
Re: Ban The User Above You!
Banned for stalking my post number!
Aug 8, 2008 -
Re: Ban The User Above You!
Banned for almost making me choke with laughter!
Aug 8, 2008 -
Re: Ban The User Above You!
Banned for whining!
Aug 8, 2008
