-
Re: Most likely to be on the bestseller's list within 25 years
BigBadBear, JFW, Snoik, Bella and Alice As for myself, I'm writing a novel currently and hoping to see it in print. Who knows?
Aug 26, 2008 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [2]
Banned for having a weird reason to ban. Weirdo!
Aug 23, 2008 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [2]
Banned for pouncing. *hisshisshisshisshisshiss* And for being obsessive-critical over my instinctive reactions.
Aug 19, 2008 -
Re: Nim's Island
Alexandra Rover. Played by Jodie Foster. ImdB does wonders. :lol:
Aug 19, 2008 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [2]
Banned for pouncing on me *hisses*
Aug 19, 2008 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [2]
Banned for not making sense!
Aug 19, 2008 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [2]
Banned for being obssesive over Sweeney Todd.
Aug 19, 2008 -
Re: Revising Hope, Chapter 2!
Most of the grammar/spelling and some other stuff has been covered, so I'll just give you my honest opinions. CHARACTERS Pretty-Boy (that's a weird name, by the way. Give him ...
Aug 18, 2008 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [2]
Banned for being picky about profiles...
Aug 18, 2008 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [2]
Banned for advertising some weird politican guy in your siggy.
Aug 18, 2008 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]
Thought I'd add some more pictures. I'm obsessed with this thread. :lol: I got new glasses! Yay! I think these are my best pair.
Aug 18, 2008 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [2]
Banned for a weird siggy. What's up with Raisin Bran? Gag!
Aug 18, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Song
4/10. I'm not a big fan of rap. "Bleeding Love" by Leona Lewis
Aug 18, 2008 -
Re: Untitled Paranormal Romance
Don't want anybody to read this anymore. Sorry.
Aug 14, 2008 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [2]
Banned for being touchy about gender.
Aug 14, 2008
