User avatar

Ross

  • Writing Tips Re: What is your favorite tense?

    I used to ALWAYS use past tense, but for my horror novel, I decided to use present tense and I fell in love with it. If you are doing thrillers, ...

    Oct 31, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: One More Song

    Leona Daniels bolted up in darkness, the alien shadows only adding to the fresh memory of her nightmare… Crouching behind the couch, watching her husband be slaughtered…the maniac’s eyes meeting

    Oct 18, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Chapter 1 of Queen Esmeralda

    Night crept with the lavender fingers of dusk. An ending to many people’s days, the start of mine. Puget Sound air, crisp and cold, brushed my skin like silk. Seattle ...

    Sep 22, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Paranoid

    I know I can’t go out. They’re looking for me. The Tapers. I don’t want to be hurt anymore. When I eat, It is from the groceries I bought Before ...

    Sep 14, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    That's because I'm a boy. The user below me is attempting to write their first novel.

    Sep 6, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [2]

    Banned for copying my banning reasons.

    Aug 28, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNo Planning 2008

    I was thinking about writing one with a group of deaf characters for NaNo. Kind of like To Kill a Mockingbird-esque, but a lot more modern. If I do participate, ...

    Aug 28, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [2]

    Banned for only having 80 reviews

    Aug 28, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [2]

    Banned for having a dancing superhero. It looks retarded.

    Aug 28, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [2]

    It's back! Banned for having an '80s avvie.

    Aug 27, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [2]

    Banned for banning me.

    Aug 27, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [2]

    Banned for going all hissy on gamechanger.

    Aug 27, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: What font/font size do you use?

    12-point Times New Roman, double-spaced is the general standard.

    Aug 27, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [2]

    Banned for being obsessive over this thread.

    Aug 27, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [2]

    Banned for being jealous of your peers.

    Aug 27, 2008


People with writer's blocks should get together and build a castle.
— Love