-
Re: Ball and Chain
She was exhausted, her eye lids heavy with sleep. The sleepy/hurt feeling spread to her head as she rub s her temples a useless attempt to subside the pain. Girl ...
Jul 5, 2010 -
Re: Dream Tides
I must say you've got a very unique style of poetry. The way you use dashes is unexpected, but a very nice touch. It could become your trademark if you ...
Jun 22, 2010 -
Re: writing from two perspectives at the same time?
Possession is generally of the aggressive kind. You possess a person, and if the spirit is demonic, then it could very well be interesting. Since Supernatural deals with the supernatural ...
Jun 19, 2010 -
Re: [story deleted]
Sure, post it. As a new topic, though. Like "My Falling Sun: Chapter 2".
Jun 19, 2010 -
Re: Smile Kid
She’s trying to be cool, trying to fit in Trying to be confident all the time But she has these moments when she cries And feels like she’s surrounded by ...
Jun 19, 2010 -
Re: Butterfly
Verse 1 Butterfly , Ill hold you tight Butterfly , please don't cry Cause you ' r e beautiful in my eyes So Chorus : Butterfly don't let your wings ...
Jun 19, 2010 -
Re: I Am Fire
Go poop your pants somewhere else, Gal. You're stinking up my thread. *dies laughing* Okay. So, real critique. I know I'm gonna sound like a broken record, but the ending ...
Jun 19, 2010 -
Re: [story deleted]
I stepped outside into the cool morning air. The summer sun peeked over the top of the house across the street; light spreading like liquid throughout the pink cotton candy ...
Jun 19, 2010 -
Re: Never Again
NEVER AGAIN I know you want me to stay But I feel like I’m not in control You wish there was a hint of the past But there’s nothing that ...
Jun 16, 2010 -
Re: Beautiful Disaster ~A Twilight Fanfic~
I hate Twilight. And I love you. Okay, moving on to the official review! Ahem... You do wonderfully here, overall. But your descriptions on the characters are bordering on info-dump. ...
Jun 12, 2010 -
Re: Adrenaline
I have to admit, you're a very talented writer. You do well with characters--the background of Bobby and the relationship between Leda and Bobby--and the conflict is obvious, yet subtle. ...
Jun 12, 2010 -
Re: 360,000 words in 90 Days?
When I embark on those crazy projects, I have a bit of a formula to stick to. I kind of "build the body" of the story. What I would do ...
Jun 9, 2010 -
Re: Books you loved more than the movie...
I'm gonna go out on a branch here and say Harper Lee's "To Kill a Mockingbird". Yes, I am fully aware the movie is a classic. But I watched the ...
Jun 9, 2010 -
Re: James Bond.
I'm a big fan of the movies. I've adored Daniel Craig the most, though. He just takes this smooth, suave, womanizing spy and turns him inside out. Major kudos to ...
Jun 9, 2010 -
Re: Chapter Two of "Changing Seasons"
It's pouring so hard when I get into the guy's car that my hair is dripping. It would've never been this wet in Dallas. Another reason why Dallas rules over ...
Jun 9, 2010
