User avatar

Ross

  • Lounge, The Re: Celebrity Crushes? *giggle giggle*

    My list! Prepare to be swept away by a level of cuteness! :D Emmy Rossum (Can we say gorgeous? And talented? And gorgeous. And smart. And gorgeous.) Justin Timberlake (Sigh....) ...

    Feb 7, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: First Chapter of 'Angel'

    A/N: Rewrite of old slash story. Read and critique! “You do realize that I want you to be appropriate. No sexual activities.” I smiled for a second, “What if I ...

    Feb 7, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]

    Banned because I have to go through a darned rewrite.

    Feb 7, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: First Chapter for Ingenue

    Do not want anybody to read this. Sorry.

    Feb 6, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    I have to say us writers look camera ready. I guess we have to, for all the press releases. My favorite author based on looks is Stephenie Meyer. She's so ...

    Jan 31, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]

    Banned for having only two stars.

    Jan 25, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Happy New Year 2009

    For summer, it's always a bit wet. But sometimes it gets HOT. And my new year plans are to finish my novel, get a life (socially) ;) and just have ...

    Jan 1, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Music suggestions?

    Try Celine Dion. She's never really at the "top of the charts," but she has covered everything from your Christian ballad to a neo-house cover. (Neo-house=a kind of dance music) ...

    Jan 1, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]

    Banned for accusing someone of hatred. Peace!

    Dec 28, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: Whiskey and Promises

    A cut in the hand And she tries to clean it up Guess what, she’s broken the mirror Now she’ll get seven years of bad luck Husband’s wasted and drained ...

    Dec 28, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: Post Your NaNo Cover!

    Here's yet another one. It hints at one of the conflicts in the story.

    Nov 10, 2008
  • NovMo Re: Suggested Word Count!

    You know, this sounds really good. I'm gonna mark this in my calendar!

    Nov 8, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: Post your first NaNoWriMo sentence!

    Prologue: "I should just leave. What's the point of staying here?" Chapter One: I clutch the armrests of my seat hard that the lady knitting next to me gives me ...

    Nov 8, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNoWriMo Title!

    First I did McKay . That was the name of the town it was set it. Then I decided: cliche. Then I decided on... *drumroll* Asylum Yeah, no? You likey?

    Nov 8, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: Too Few Words, Too Little Plot

    Wha--seriously?

    Nov 8, 2008


We are great at fearing the wrong things.
— Hank Green