-
Re: Second Light
I'm not a big fan of fantasy, but this was very good. You did make the MC a bit flat. Bring life into him. And describe the setting more. That's ...
Apr 2, 2009 -
Re: Chapter One of 'Cracks in the Sidewalk'
It’d been a normal morning for Liz Landry. Up till Officer Zachary Caine had knocked on her door and asked if her son was home. “Jack? No, I don’t imagine ...
Apr 2, 2009 -
Re: First Chapter of My Romantic Comedy
TITLE: Okay, the title was a bit...overused and old. :( It didn't really interest me to start reading your story. BEGINNING/CHARACTERS: You shouldn't really begin with a description of the ...
Apr 2, 2009 -
Re: Fading Rainbow (ch 1)
The first thing I noticed when reading this story was the information dump. You give up too much information and too much in a telling manner. You're in a person's ...
Apr 2, 2009 -
Re: What Are You Watching?
This would actually fit more in Poetry. The rhyme is perfect for Poetry, but there's no chorus, no bridge, no structure whatsoever. The title certainly caught my attention, seeing as ...
Apr 2, 2009 -
Re: tips on how to write love stories? its a little overview
SEX OR LOVE: Well, the problem is that some people make their characters sex objects. Bond Girl wannabes. ;) And then other writers aim for the mushy sighing and googly ...
Apr 2, 2009 -
Re: Cliched plot or cliched characters?
I would love to see a perfect set of real, fleshed-out characters. Characters CARRY the story. They are the ones who make the decisions, decide to push that red button, ...
Apr 2, 2009 -
Re: I Just Saw a Face
I JUST SAW A FACE When the moonlight shone And the dreams floated around Someone was singing And I was falling in love When I saw your eyes Everything in ...
Mar 31, 2009 -
Re: Three Weeks
Are you watching me tonight? Can you feel the pain in me? I lie with my cheek against ice As tears drip on the linoleum Stay with me, I’m begging ...
Mar 22, 2009 -
Re: Lorelei
LORELEI As Lorelei sang the song I remember my own dreams Darkness was in decay Rapture spun me around And I laughed at myself How we can be fools Time ...
Feb 21, 2009 -
Re: The User Below You...
I am! And I have no school! TPBM loves his/her iPod.
Feb 13, 2009 -
Re: What influenced you to write what you are writing right now?
Angel, that's amazing. Sounds really cool. I'm outlining a novel called We Are The Outsiders . It's inspired by three things: Rent (the movie), To Kill a Mockingbird (the book) ...
Feb 8, 2009 -
Re: Saddest Book
1. To Kill A Mockingbird 2. Charlotte's Web 3. New Moon 4. The Da Vinci Code.
Feb 8, 2009 -
Re: Writing Requirements
1. The soundtrack of my current story. That way, the music will be a writing lifeline. (Can be anything from heavy metal to classical) 2. Confortable clothes. I have to ...
Feb 7, 2009 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
I'm guessing you're a blond with blue eyes? :D Your avatar can reflect your true looks, so...
Feb 7, 2009
