User avatar

Rosewood

Rosewood

  • Knights of the Green Room Re: Knight Rosewood's Log

    Horse 1. Rylan Martin 2. Within My Blood (Chapter 9) 3. Lyra's Origin Story - Eloises Older Sister 4. The Great Game 5. Last Dance 6. Female Boyfriend 7. It’s ...

    Jul 19, 2021
  • Knights of the Green Room Re: Knights of the Green Room Great Hall

    Knight Rosewood enters the hall, tugging out her week-old braids. "Time for a helmet, I believe."

    Jul 19, 2021
  • Lounge, The Re: The UnOfficial YWS Playlist

    Ahh- I just deleted my Spotify account and now I have to wait a few days before it will let me make a new one to listen to this…!

    Jul 10, 2021
  • Knights of the Green Room Re: Knight Rosewood's Log

    Helmet 21. Maltheus - One 22. Her 23. Survival: The Escape, Chapter 1.1 24. Sand 25. Do you promise?

    Jul 2, 2021
  • Knights of the Green Room Re: Knights of the Green Room Great Hall

    Knight Rosewood rushes into the hall, a strange mixture of pride and embarrassment displayed on her face. “Twenty foes in the green room slewn… it appears I already have a ...

    Jul 1, 2021
  • Knights of the Green Room Re: Knight Rosewood's Log

    Shield 16. [To a Main Character] 17. Hands of Death - Part One: The Note 18. Sierra and Will 19. It Was the Season of Light 20. Unworthy Wave

    Jul 1, 2021
  • Knights of the Green Room Re: Knights of the Green Room Great Hall

    Knight Rosewood here... I may be slightly confused... In total, I currently have twenty reviews in my log. I know that fifteen is equivalent to a sword... but is that ...

    Jun 30, 2021
  • Lounge, The Re: Featured Member Dec 16 - Dec 30: LordMomo

    It's been a few months since you got here - I'm so glad they finally put you up!!

    Dec 16, 2020
  • Knights of the Green Room Re: Knights of the Green Room Great Hall

    Knight Rosewood looks confused. “I wonder why I’m here.”

    Oct 28, 2020
  • Knights of the Green Room Re: Knight Rosewood's Log

    Sword 11. Chapter 1 - Sunrise and Snowfall (pt. 2) 12. Ghost Bro 13. Adventure, Warrior, Girl 14. The Scarlet Demon 15. On Thin Ice

    Oct 17, 2020
  • Official Polls Re: Mythological Creature

    My favorites are shapeshifters only because I wrote an entire series about them when I was six. (It was entirely terrible and hilarious to read seven years later.) :? But... ...

    Oct 12, 2020
  • Lounge, The Re: What are you doing for Halloween?

    Uh... I still have to decide. Some of my friends want me to go trick-or-treating with them in really nice neighborhood, but honestly, I kind of just want to chill ...

    Oct 12, 2020
  • Knights of the Green Room Re: Knights of the Green Room Great Hall

    Rosewood struts into the Great Hall, her head held high. With a proud and mighty voice, she calls out, "I have come to claim knighthood!" (Log here )

    Sep 30, 2020
  • Knights of the Green Room Re: Squires' Dormitory

    Alas, I just finished my ten reviews! Does that mean I have earned the title of knighthood? (They are listed and formatted in my log here )

    Sep 30, 2020
  • Knights of the Green Room Re: Knight Rosewood's Log

    Knighthood 1. The Cadaver and the Column 2. When The Rose Dies - Prologue 3. Snake Bite 4. The Surprise 5. Red Hair, Blue Eyes 6. Chapter 1 - Sunrise ...

    Sep 21, 2020


Who knew paper and ink could be so vicious.
— Kathryn Stockett, The Help