User avatar

Rosewood

Rosewood

  • OOC Archive Re: The Forest {DT}

    If you don't mind, I could go. (My character is already in the woods though)

    Oct 15, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: The Forest {DT}

    I think you guys get the idea I've never done this kind of thing before, and now I have to confess I don't know what's going on. I know where ...

    Oct 15, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: The Forest {DT}

    In that case, here is my character! :D (I wasn't sure if a shapeshifter is allowed, but she has been living in this particular forest for awhile, so let me ...

    Oct 13, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: The Forest {DT}

    Do I post my character description here?

    Oct 13, 2020
  • Official Polls Re: Mythological Creature

    My favorites are shapeshifters only because I wrote an entire series about them when I was six. (It was entirely terrible and hilarious to read seven years later.) :? But... ...

    Oct 12, 2020
  • Lounge, The Re: What are you doing for Halloween?

    Uh... I still have to decide. Some of my friends want me to go trick-or-treating with them in really nice neighborhood, but honestly, I kind of just want to chill ...

    Oct 12, 2020
  • Knights of the Green Room Re: Knights of the Green Room Great Hall

    Rosewood struts into the Great Hall, her head held high. With a proud and mighty voice, she calls out, "I have come to claim knighthood!" (Log here )

    Sep 30, 2020
  • Knights of the Green Room Re: Squires' Dormitory

    Alas, I just finished my ten reviews! Does that mean I have earned the title of knighthood? (They are listed and formatted in my log here )

    Sep 30, 2020
  • Knights of the Green Room Re: Knight Rosewood's Log

    Knighthood 1. The Cadaver and the Column 2. When The Rose Dies - Prologue 3. Snake Bite 4. The Surprise 5. Red Hair, Blue Eyes 6. Chapter 1 - Sunrise ...

    Sep 21, 2020
  • Will Review For Food Re: General Request Repository

    I'm back here again! :D

    Sep 19, 2020
  • Knights of the Green Room Re: Squires' Dormitory

    When do you think that I'll be declared a squire - and by whom? (No need to answer, just wondering)

    Sep 16, 2020
  • Knights of the Green Room Re: Squires' Dormitory

    How do I (get to or create) a log?

    Sep 16, 2020
  • Knights of the Green Room Re: Knights of the Green Room Great Hall

    I've been here, (YWS), for almost two months, and I'm sure that I want to become a knight of the green room. What are the magic words? Oh yes... I ...

    Sep 16, 2020
  • YWS Re: The Big Book of YWS Codes

    I am posting a reply because I always forget how to come back here!

    Sep 15, 2020
  • WRFF Archive Re: The Review Temple

    Do you still need realistic poetry? If so...

    Sep 13, 2020


The only fool bigger than the person who knows it all is the person who argues with him.
— Stanislaw Jerszy Lec