User avatar

Rosewood

Rosewood

  • Art & Photography Re: Wallpapers, banners, cute gifs, moodboards - I make all!

    Same here. I hate feeling like I'm rushing someone, but I wasn't sure if you'd forgotten or not. :)

    Nov 7, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: The Forest {DT}

    Oh sorry, I didn't know! :shock:

    Nov 5, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: The Forest {DT}

    Posted! Who's next?

    Nov 5, 2020
  • Archive Re: The Forest

    Cassie glared, her fingers tightening around a branch and snapping it. Why are they here? What are they standing around for? It had been a an hour and yet still ...

    Nov 5, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: The Forest {DT}

    I can :D

    Nov 5, 2020
  • Art & Photography Re: Wallpapers, banners, cute gifs, moodboards - I make all!

    Hey @ShapeOfVoid, I really don't mean to rush you, but I was just wondering how the wallpaper is coming along. Like I said, I'm willing to wait as long as ...

    Nov 2, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: The Forest {DT}

    @LordMomo, no I understand! I think that could actually work because she seems like the type to use 'creative curses' like that. :)

    Oct 28, 2020
  • Will Review For Food Re: General Request Repository

    Hey there... no pressure but I'd love some feedback for chapters three and four of my novel, Blood Sisters. Chapter Three Chapter Four (If you're not just editing, but reviewing ...

    Oct 28, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: The Forest {DT}

    I was just thinking, because the Adventurers are about to enter the Forest, could they perhaps run into Cassie? (This would be me posting after @HarryHardy)

    Oct 28, 2020
  • Knights of the Green Room Re: Knights of the Green Room Great Hall

    Knight Rosewood looks confused. “I wonder why I’m here.”

    Oct 28, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: The Forest {DT}

    I was hoping my character would show up in the midst of chaos or during a problem for the adventurers. Maybe to take a break for them or for my ...

    Oct 21, 2020
  • Knights of the Green Room Re: Knight Rosewood's Log

    Sword 11. Chapter 1 - Sunrise and Snowfall (pt. 2) 12. Ghost Bro 13. Adventure, Warrior, Girl 14. The Scarlet Demon 15. On Thin Ice

    Oct 17, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: The Forest {DT}

    I don't think my part will go well, at least not yet, so I'll keep working on it!

    Oct 16, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: The Forest {DT}

    @LordMomo, no problem! I'll see if I can add it after you, (only if it fits the story's flow).

    Oct 16, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: The Forest {DT}

    @LordMomo, I just saw your post. Don't worry, I have an idea and I'll get right on it! :D

    Oct 16, 2020


Treat all disasters as if they were trivialities but never treat a triviality as if it were a disaster.
— Quentin Crisp