User avatar

Rosella

one day at a time

  • Art & Photography Re: Should I post art on here?

    I know writing is the main thing on this site, but I was recently asked if I posted my art on here, and I had the idea that I should. ...

    Oct 20, 2016
  • Art & Photography Re: Want Me to Draw your Character?

    of course, as long as it is a character from a story YOU wrote, it's perfectly okay

    Oct 2, 2016
  • Art & Photography Re: Want Me to Draw your Character?

    As well as being a "writer", I am also an artist. If you have a character from your story you want me to draw, please reply using a descriptive of ...

    Oct 1, 2016
  • Art & Photography Re: marm's banners/book covers

    Yep! I like the last one the best

    Sep 23, 2016
  • Art & Photography Re: marm's banners/book covers

    Yes! Finally i have the chance to have a snazzy banner :P Username: DeepRoses Due Date: 9/31/16 Images for inspiration: pastel roses Explanation: I would like my username to be ...

    Sep 23, 2016


The capacity of human beings to bore one another seems to be vastly greater than that of any other animal.
— H. L. Mencken