User avatar

RoseGryffindor

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Sorry

    Wow. It's simple but it conveys alot of emotion. The feeling someone has when their girlfreind/boyfriend has just broken up with them (or you broke up with them because you ...

    Nov 13, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: To Live is to Die

    The poem is really cool. I like how it's deceptivley discriptive and makes you feel like your the narrator floating about looking at the burning world having this epiphany.

    Nov 13, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: When the Clouds Pour out

    WOW! This is really good! I wish you could've extended it and added a little more. But overall I really don't have much to say. The beginning was specatacular I ...

    Nov 13, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Betrayal

    The sun suffocates me and the still water crushes me as I lie here panting on this god forsaken island. I don't know how long they've left me here to ...

    Nov 9, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Cost

    Thank you for all your comments. I will be sure to remember them when next I post/write.

    Nov 9, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Hazel- chapter 1

    It's me again! Ok, to start it was doing wonderfully until you got to the part where Aurilea helps give Beatra birth. There, it kinda rushes and isn't as shall ...

    Nov 9, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Hazel-prologe

    Hello! So I am going to grant your wish and comment on your story. Happy now? Ok, so overall it was really good. Ecspecially at the beginning you explained the ...

    Nov 9, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Cost

    When you're part of something big , what are you willing to lose? For there will inevitably be a Cost. It may be small like your social life. But what ...

    Nov 7, 2010


True belonging doesn’t require you to change who you are, it requires you to be who you are.
— Brené Brown