User avatar

RoryLegend

RoryLegend

  • Archive Re: Blue Creek

    I watched Ryan go back to his seat, and i couldn't believe that he had said yes.. he said YES! Now i only to wait until Friday.. today was monday ...

    Dec 23, 2007
  • Archive Re: Who Done It?

    Max- At this point it would have been less awkward just to bang my head against the window. WHAT THE HELL WAS I DOING! i mean i didn't know for ...

    Dec 23, 2007
  • Archive Re: Who Done It?

    Max- What did she say? All i could remember was that she said he was cute and sweet, I wasn't going to tell him that though, that might make things ...

    Dec 23, 2007
  • Archive Re: Secrets

    Sophia- "You know Brad you really didn't have to come with me, but i'm glad you did." i aaid as we walked down the lane that lead to my parents ...

    Dec 23, 2007
  • Archive Re: Anything Goes

    Bria- Suddenly the pain stopped. I realised i couldn't feel the ground below me. i was disorientated but i looked around and foun dmyself hovering a few feet above the ...

    Dec 23, 2007
  • Archive Re: Who Done It?

    Max- "Brittany was always a brat, she tried to fit in with kara and me but.. somethings just aren't meant to be." his laugh was nice, i wish i had ...

    Dec 23, 2007
  • Archive Re: Blue Creek

    Addy- i couldn't believe it, she invited him to come with us on Firday! We didn't even officially have plans for Friday. I told myself he was going to say ...

    Dec 23, 2007
  • Archive Re: Who Done It?

    Max What did i miss, hmm besides the constant nagging of my mother to be more like Kara, the lectures from my father about horsees and ranching and god's green ...

    Dec 23, 2007
  • Archive Re: Who Done It?

    *aw our characters are conversing! lol sorry* Max- He asked me where i lived, easy enough question, "L.A. is where my apartment is, but when I'm called to work on ...

    Dec 23, 2007
  • Archive Re: Who Done It?

    I wanted to start a conversation, the silence was begining to actually hurt my ears. But what do you talk about with someone who lives in a world you left ...

    Dec 23, 2007
  • Archive Re: Who Done It?

    "Mama, i don't want to leave you." "Pish, you go with that nice boy COlt up to the mountains. Get settled in, I don't want Aunt Nel starting anything, you ...

    Dec 23, 2007
  • Archive Re: Who Done It?

    Max- I didn't know if this meant everything was okay now, or if it was okay just for now. I sat on the couch and mama filled me in on ...

    Dec 23, 2007
  • Archive Re: High School Dayz

    I rolled over adn unclenched my fists, whatever i had been dreaming about must have been pretty intense. I rarely remember my dreams nowadays. The room i was in was ...

    Dec 23, 2007
  • Archive Re: Blue Creek

    Ellie nuged me in the back suppressing a snigger. i mean oh my gosh he was talking.. TO ME! He looked even cuter up close. I wanted to shy away ...

    Dec 23, 2007
  • Archive Re: Anything Goes

    Bria- I flipped onto my back, the pain writhing through me like a poisonus smake. The girl was standing over me trying to help. She told me to make my ...

    Dec 23, 2007


Why can't I put the entire Bee Movie in the quote generator? Would you prefer if I put in the Shrek script instead?
— CaptainJack