User avatar

RoryLegend

RoryLegend

  • Archive Re: Heroes Storybook

    Gracie After about ten minutes of watching West pace back and forth in front of me I became restless. "How long before we can go home?" "No we can't go ...

    Jan 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: Out of body Experience

    Reese now MJ It was easier than I thought it would be, stealing an airplane. Jack had been right, it was really crazy out there. We were in New York, ...

    Jan 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: Jurassis Park 2042

    Reese I tried not to think about what I had heard, but what else was there to think about? I let my mind wander to the previous attack. Harvard didn't ...

    Jan 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: Out of body Experience

    Reese now MJ- "steal an airplane?" "Yeah, is there problem?" "No I just, I mean you said it so calmly, like you do it every day." "Well if everyone in ...

    Jan 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: Out of body Experience

    Reese now MJ- When I woke up again I imagined it was all a dream. But I knew it wasn't. I opened my eyes and sat up. The dark haired ...

    Jan 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: Heroes Storybook

    Gracie- West pushed the lap top away from me. "Hey!" I exclaimed reaching for the lap top. "Come on let's go do something." he stood up and I followed. When ...

    Jan 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: Jurassis Park 2042

    reese- I was getting tired of losing people. So many people I had known were dead because of the recent attack. The boys were back safe but my stomachs was ...

    Jan 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: Heroes Storybook

    Gracie- "Oh," I said, "Dont do that! You scared me!" how had he gotten from under the desk and into the chair so quickly and quietly? Oh well. I jumped ...

    Jan 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: Out of body Experience

    a) i do have an idea as to why everything happened b)yes you can introduce characters that have inside information/ work with the government, actually if someone wanted to be ...

    Jan 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: Jurassis Park 2042

    Reese: I was sitting on a ripped chair with my knees pulled up to my chest. My hands were skaing but they did that a lot these days. I hated ...

    Jan 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: Out of body Experience

    *did someone have questions fo rme??? Reese: I turned over in my bed. I stretched my arm out and immediatly hit someone's shoulder. I pulled my arm back quickly. Suddenly ...

    Jan 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: Laughing Stock

    lyra- I was unhappy to say the least. i had to work.. on a saturday! I got myself ready slowly. It was noon but i still wasn't fully awake. i ...

    Jan 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: Out of body Experience

    Reese- I pulled the curtain shut and climbed into my bed. I looked around my small, boxed up apartment. It was my last night in London. Soon I would be ...

    Jan 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: Out of body Experience

    we can start whenever..

    Jan 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: Heroes Storybook

    Gracie- "Earth to Gracie!" West said three hours later. I was making the bed. i knew he had been talking and i wanted to shove all of the thoughts out ...

    Jan 7, 2008


Uh, Lisa, the whole reason we have elected officials is so we don't have to think all the time. Just like that rainforest scare a few years back: our officials saw there was a problem and they fixed it, didn't they?
— Homer Simpson