User avatar

RoryLegend

RoryLegend

  • Archive Re: Behind the Scenes (Starting/Accepting Characters)

    Ginger James. Jaques Monarez. I shuddered at the sight of him. Ew. Let me put it to you this way. Roman is to Michael as Ginger James is to Jaques ...

    Jun 7, 2011
  • Archive Re: Behind the Scenes (Starting/Accepting Characters)

    Ginger James Feeling a pair of eyes on my bared back I turned to see a dark haired man following a ways behind me. When he noticed me he made ...

    Jun 7, 2011
  • Archive Re: Behind the Scenes (Starting/Accepting Characters)

    Ginger James- I woke up later than usual, about 10, and showered. I took my time getting ready because, as far as I knew, I didn't have any plans today. ...

    Jun 6, 2011
  • Archive Re: Behind the Scenes (Starting/Accepting Characters)

    that the chick in the picture?? Haha I just kinda found it. Ginger James- Walking down Sunset Boulevard arm in arm with Roman paparazzi started to swarm. It was nothing ...

    Jun 6, 2011
  • Archive Re: Behind the Scenes (Starting/Accepting Characters)

    Ginger James- I sat at the table near the window on the second floor of the restaurant, looking down at the alley way. Sunlight filtered through illuminating the dumpsters. I ...

    Jun 5, 2011
  • Archive Re: Behind the Scenes (Starting/Accepting Characters)

    Name: Ginger James (Ginny only to those close to her) Roll: Anna Age: 24 Appearance: tumblr_ll9zkgQW961qggcr6o1_500.png Personality: Ginger is difficult to read. Being a Gemini she has two sides to ...

    Jun 2, 2011
  • Archive Re: Dream on

    **Sorry I'm crunched for time these days, I have my final project due soon! Ty She laced her fingers through mine and we started to walk. I needed to stay ...

    Jun 1, 2011
  • Archive Re: Fairview Academy RP [accepting & started!]

    Axel- Nick and I found our room, 6, fast enough and I debated unpacking. With a sigh I started rummaging through for parts of my costume for the dance and ...

    May 30, 2011
  • Archive Re: Fairview Academy RP [accepting & started!]

    *fersure dude* Axel I practically leapt out of my skin when the speech ended, dashing over to RJ and easily picking her slender, shorter than me, frame up. She giggled ...

    May 30, 2011
  • Archive Re: Dream on

    Ty "What's your name?" I asked. "Drea," she replied, trudging ahead of me through the dark. I'd never been taken care of before and it felt weird. I didn't want ...

    May 30, 2011
  • Archive Re: Fairview Academy RP [accepting & started!]

    Axel Headmaster Lucifer kept going on and on about "Welcome back" and "hello new students" and I felt like blowing my brains out. I had been standing in one spot ...

    May 30, 2011
  • Archive Re: Fairview Academy RP [accepting & started!]

    PS, this means there are 15 spots now, right?? So we could start, right??

    May 29, 2011
  • Archive Re: Fairview Academy RP [accepting & started!]

    Since there is a lacking of boys I thought I would go ahead and toss another character in. Full Name: Axel Cooper Age: 19 Appearance: Brown hair and brown eyes, ...

    May 29, 2011
  • Archive Re: Dream on

    Ty- A whirlwind of things happened all at once. Some scrawny kid tried to stand up to me and then, seconds later, a girl was screaming at about being treated ...

    May 29, 2011
  • Archive Re: Fairview Academy RP [accepting & started!]

    Full Name: RJ Cooper Age: 17 Appearance: Blonde hair and green eyes. RJ is tall and slender but she has muscle from all the camera holding and filming she does. ...

    May 29, 2011


I just write poetry to throw my mean callous heartless exterior into sharp relief. I’m going to throw you off the ship anyway.
— Vogon Captain (The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy)