User avatar

RoryLegend

RoryLegend

  • Official Polls Re: Paper or Plastic?

    Perrrrrsonally I don't use eReader, kindle, the like. But my mama has one-she friggin loves it. I'm not opposed at all, ESPECIALLY when it comes to textbooks. I love the ...

    Jun 2, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Barack Obama Wins US Presidential Election

    I love Obama. My mother had that disease...election obsession. I now know all of the CNN newscastors, and their nick names, and the names of their little sideshows and such, ...

    Nov 6, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Harry Potter... The Musical

    Haha ... Twilight the musical...bahaha

    Nov 6, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: High School Juniors

    I'm not scared. I know exactly what I want to do with my life and how I'm going to go about doing it. I know where I want to go ...

    Nov 6, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Barack Obama - President Elect

    *Agrees with Nate* Everyone is so hyper, chillax guys. I have to say even before he decided to run for President, before anyone even knew his name, I was an ...

    Nov 6, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Harry Potter... The Musical

    that is just....sad. It makes me want to cry. =/

    Nov 2, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: High School Juniors

    *junior dance* But I have to say, I do just want to get high school over with.

    Nov 2, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Head to head

    Emery again! Summer olympics, they'll be help in London next time! And I love watching the men's volleyball and gymnastics. I met the volleyball team once. half empty vs. half ...

    Aug 28, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Head to head

    Coke all the way. tennis shoes vs. flip flops

    Aug 25, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Head to head

    Hey, It's Emery. Linkin Park, I don't know who Skillet is VS: Johnny Depp vs. Orlando Bloom

    Aug 24, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Finally!

    good job mate

    Aug 12, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Cat4Prowl's Awesome Website!!

    I joined...approve my account!

    Aug 12, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    I don't know how to post pictures AHHH!! Someone help me! I have a picture with Lloy Ball...USA mens Olympic Volleyball player. See it is Olympic themed!

    Aug 12, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Guess the name of the user above you!

    Rachel (???)

    Aug 10, 2008


it is quite something to wound someone and then pity their scars
— canopy