User avatar

RoryLegend

RoryLegend

  • Archive Re: Juniper Halls

    lets do it...and now it is sunday! James- James rolled over on the small cot in the spare room Hogarth was letting him stay in. He had spent most of ...

    Mar 25, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: Band Life DT

    hey came someone put a character list up..I am a little confised of who is where and I still don't know names..somebody who loves me...help me out! =]

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Archive Re: Band Life

    Darby- I ran upstairs to change before anyone could say anything about the dress. It was freezing in the house! I pulled on some sweats and a hoodie and pulled ...

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Archive Re: Juniper Halls

    James- "I'm not ready." he sighed, "will you be leaving Desmonda's anytime soon, to go somewhere else I mean?" "I'm visiting my sisters, were all going back to out house ...

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Archive Re: Harborville

    Blair- "Who the hell is Mrs. Killinger, and where am I supposed to ask for her!?" I screamed into the now empty forrest. "God, what a great day I'm having!" ...

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Archive Re: Band Life

    Darby- I ran out of the Crew wedding, which was in a huge, stuffy catholic church. The traffic was whipping down the street at an alarming rate and it took ...

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Archive Re: God of Emotions

    Viola- She and some of the other emmotions cleaned the house. Theo helaed his wounds, although he couldn't bring him back, and they shoved a whole bunch of pills down ...

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What does this username make you think of?

    one of those hawiaan fire dancers =]

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Finish The Sentence...

    all I had to do was give him the soul of my first born son, but I was only sixteen when I died. I didn't know what to do so ...

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: Juniper Halls

    James- Hogarth pulled up in the driveway of a little blue one level house. We were still inside the town limits, hopefully Glenn wouldn't be catching on anytime soon, and ...

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: Harborville

    Blair- She was scared, and alone, and worried, and had no where to go. Her family thought she was crazy, the police thought she was a crazy murderer, no one ...

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: Band Life

    Darby- "Where the hell have you been!" Wanda shouted as I walked through the door of the her office. She motioned for me to follow her. "I was up late ...

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: Band Life

    Darby- I nodded with a half smile on my face. Despite what everyone thought, I really did love my job. Sure, I ran around like a crazy person most of ...

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Finish The Sentence...

    a weird song that made me think Heaven wasn't so bad. But it turns out it is a lot harder to get into Heaven than Hell so...

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: Band Life

    Since the Derks are all basically underaged and living together can I make someone who is kind of like their caretaker? She would like buy food and they could live ...

    Mar 24, 2008


Memories, left untranslated, can be disowned; memories untranslatable can become someone else’s story.
— YiYun Li