User avatar

RoryLegend

RoryLegend

  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Think (chapter one)

    Yes, i was having a problem with that, I just don't know how to fix it. I wanted to make it seem like the father was saying it regrettfully, like ...

    Jun 28, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Think (chapter one)

    Chapter One I didn’t even realize it was happening the first time it happened. My parents and I were eating dinner on the last night before I had to go ...

    Jun 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Unleashed

    haha yay this sounds fun! Name: Alexander "Lex" Luthor Age: 28 Race: Human Gender: Male Book/Movie: Smallville (T.V. Show-hope that's okay) Appearance: Lex is relatively tall and slim, with some ...

    Jun 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Helio

    *Yay more people will post again!* Coraline: I smiled to myself when he asked me if I wanted him to kill me, "No." I said, smiling again then sitting down ...

    Jun 28, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: The Searchers Discussion

    I edited my profile..might wanna check it out cause I changed some stuff... Umm Hunter I about died of laughter when I read your profile! Rockie Talkie! hahaha As for ...

    Jun 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Helio

    Coraline: I woke up on the boat, that was slowly swaying back and forth. The cool morning breeze floating in through the window. It had all been a dream, the ...

    Jun 28, 2008
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Tricky

    Ok props for writing a supernatural fanfic..I'm slightly obsessed with that show. Nitpicks: 1) The story was mostly dialogue and there was no real narrator. Make it one of the ...

    Jun 27, 2008
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Trying to delete this...

    Ah Supernatural! OMG! I love this show! The title was what pulled me in, I'm curious did you go with "Wayward" because in the season three finale (No Rest For ...

    Jun 27, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Kyle

    Hello, I agree, I like the username. Since I'm not good at catching grammatical errors and it seems like the others have touched bases on that I will not bore ...

    Jun 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Searchers

    Is there a discussion thread where we could maybe talk about how are characters are going to meet/interact/fit with each other? I mean I already have some ideas of how ...

    Jun 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: Helio

    Coraline: I stopped, not sure if I believed what I was about to say, "No, there's no such thing as.." There's no such thing as vampires, there's no such thing ...

    Jun 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Searchers

    p.s. Chloe is up for love if anyone wants her

    Jun 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: Helio

    Coraline: I looked at the twitching body and I believe that he had killed whatever it was, but I wasn't so sure about the flying and crashing through the boat. ...

    Jun 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Breed 2

    *well Haven, the rouge vampire, followed Jack and now Jack, Joseph, and Haven, are at Jacks appartment and I think the idea is that Jack wants to hold Haven hostage..yeah ...

    Jun 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Breed 2

    *So I don't know what to do?*

    Jun 26, 2008


all of my friends talk to me like a dog rooting through a trashcan
— winterwolf0100