User avatar

RoryLegend

RoryLegend

  • Archive Re: Sneaking away

    Boltageman can you please separate the paragraphs so the text is not in a huge block. Also please write out the numbers as words and try to just check some ...

    Jan 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: Heroes

    you guys lost me in a matter of two days LOL. I'm moving anyways so I wouldn't have been on much, so sorry but I'm out.

    Jan 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: Heroes

    Hmm methinks he doest protest too much. Yeah..anyways. Name- Demetrius "Demetri" Age- 21 Gender- Male Personality- Cunning, witty, charming. He is very smart and smooth. He can keep your attention ...

    Jan 22, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: RAWRy Legend

    *YAY!* I'm glad peoople are actually doing it! This is fun, I"m leaning a lot about you guys!

    Jan 22, 2009
  • Archive Re: Sneaking away

    Name: Tristan Age: 17 Gender: Male Personality: A leader. He always feels very responsible for his younger brothers and sisters and is often the one who watches them when their ...

    Jan 21, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: RAWRy Legend

    So I am stealing this from Facebook. I am going to write 25 things about myself and then I hope someone who reads this will do the same and so ...

    Jan 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: Battle Of The Bands

    Delilah I sat down at the keyboard and played with Josh and Hayley. Keyboard wasn't usually my thing, but I knew how to play well enough, what with all the ...

    Jan 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: Battle Of The Bands

    Delilah Oh God, they were both coming towards me. I considered my options: run away, act like I was fine, fall over, or fake a sickness. They all seemed like ...

    Jan 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: Battle Of The Bands

    *so 17 is a bit young to be living with your boyfriend so Delilah is going to be 19* *Also, I'm assuming that the bands are rather succesful unless we ...

    Jan 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: Battle Of The Bands

    So, I am going to start if thats cool Delilah aka Skim- My brutal awakening was when I fell onto the cold hardwood floor. I muttered something my grandma would ...

    Jan 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: Battle Of The Bands

    So do we start now?

    Jan 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: Silent Hill the orphanage- Knowledge of the game not require

    I'm really confused guys

    Jan 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: Battle Of The Bands

    Name: Delilah Miskimends (Skim) Age: 17 Apperance: Idol: Jimi Jamison Favourite Band/s: Fall out Boy, Panic! at the Disco, Paramore, Thriving Ivory, Plain White Tees, Survivor, Aerosmith, All Time Low

    Jan 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: Silent Hill the orphanage- Knowledge of the game not require

    * Two questions: Do the adults working at the orphanage know what is going on? And can everyone see the monsters or just the kids?* Samuel (Sam)- Sam walked into ...

    Jan 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: Silent Hill the orphanage- Knowledge of the game not require

    *so should I just jump in and place myself at the orphanage? I'm a wee bit confused*

    Jan 13, 2009


Not me seeing all these wall posts about peoples quotes and wondering: "When will it be my turn?"
— thetaostedwriter