User avatar

Rook

previously fortis • they/them • Background by Mienar on tumblr

  • Official Polls Re: If you could time-travel...

    Well I read this as a question assuming it was round-trip. So I'll continue to base my answer around that. I don't want to go to the past because... well ...

    Sep 22, 2014
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey!

    Welcome to YWS! If you have any questions...

    Sep 20, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: The Infinite List of Things that make YWS Happy

    Putting in the USB drive the right way the first time.

    Sep 19, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: The Infinite List of Things that make YWS Happy

    Rain in general. All types.

    Sep 16, 2014
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Say No to Cupcakes

    This post completely relating to the survey and not at all the seriousness that follows: I can say no to cupcakes, because I'm not much of a fan of eating ...

    Sep 16, 2014
  • Randomosity Re: Ban the User Above you [10]

    Banned because you left and changed your avatar. EDIT: Oh that was supposed to be fore deadman >.> Iggy, you're banned because you also changed your avatar. I guess.

    Sep 15, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: PSA: It's okay to make mistakes

    My choir teacher always says "Strong and wrong," because she wants to hear us mess up. Lots of time she says "Raise your hand if you made a mistake. Now ...

    Sep 13, 2014
  • WRFF Archive Re: fortis' Poetry reviews

    Done! Bring on the requests! I want moaaar!

    Sep 13, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: What book inspired you to write?

    Probably whatever little-word-book I read in kindergarten when I finally had my break-through with reading. Believe it or not, I remember being very stressed about reading, and I was frustrated ...

    Sep 12, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [9]

    Ohnoes it's a gecko photobomb!

    Sep 9, 2014
  • Contests Re: The Terrifying Contest

    uhhh >.>

    Sep 9, 2014
  • Art & Photography Re: fortis's Dump box.

    ART UPDATE yay! So. Recently I've been doing a few watercolors. I think it might be out of stress. "September Moon" Acrylic Dandelions Photo-edited Flowers That's it for now, but ...

    Sep 8, 2014
  • Official Polls Re: Do you have a smartphone?

    Where's the "no, and I don't really want one" category?

    Sep 8, 2014
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Report a site bug

    I don't know if this is a bug or I'm just doing things wrong, but I can't seem to achieve the google streetview thing that you made here: It just ...

    Sep 7, 2014
  • Mod Squad Jungle Gym Re: Mr. Jones's Bakery

    Sep 7, 2014


As a former (and rather excellent) liar herself, Aru knew that, sometimes, speaking the truth felt like wrenching a thorn out of your side. But doing the opposite meant pretending it wasn't there. And that made every single step ache. It was no way to live.
— Roshani Chokshi, Aru Shah and the Nectar of Immortality