-
Re: Secret Santa 2014! {Closed}
Merry Christmas @Omni and @Lylas, I was your secret santa ^-^ I hope you enjoyed your gifs. :)
Jan 2, 2015 -
Re: Let the Best Hand Win! [3]
I guess we switched it up this time huh. And @Zhia, we're supposed to end before page 100, but sometimes we don't get there in time. Also, don't forget to ...
Jan 2, 2015 -
Re: Let the best hand win! [2]
334 And locked. :) Looks like the righties win this round too. Anyone want to start a new thread?
Jan 2, 2015 -
Re: 2015 Reading Challenge
This does sound like fun. I need to remember to actually do this though. o.o A book with more than 500 pages: Eon by Alison Goodman A classic romance: A ...
Jan 2, 2015 -
Re: Let the best hand win! [2]
335
Jan 2, 2015 -
Re: Secret Santa 2014! {Closed}
Thank you secret santas for the lovely handwritten poem/letter and for the mad lib. :D I loved them, and whoever wrote me the poem, you have such lovely handwriting.
Jan 2, 2015 -
Re: The Official "Omg, I got my name changed!" thread
oh look this is a thread that exists. I used to be fortis. Now I am Widdershins. Yeah, I bet no one was expecting that. :D
Jan 1, 2015 -
Re: Let the best hand win! [2]
334
Jan 1, 2015 -
Re: Artistic Socks
Ohmigosh these are so pretty! :D Don't doubt your art skills. ^-^ I love the first two especially, but it's hard to do something in a method you don't like ...
Dec 30, 2014 -
Re: Let the best hand win! [2]
321
Dec 30, 2014 -
Re: Let the best hand win! [2]
303
Dec 29, 2014 -
Re: YWS Screencaps
"Hm... what should I review? ...Lemme see what the main page has to offer... "Ooh that looks cool. -_-"
Dec 29, 2014 -
Re: Let the best hand win! [2]
297
Dec 27, 2014 -
Re: Let the best hand win! [2]
300
Dec 27, 2014 -
Re: Helicopter scores!
I broke 1000. I can die at peace. XD
Dec 26, 2014
