User avatar

Rook

previously fortis • they/them • Background by Mienar on tumblr

  • Lounge, The Re: Ready for NaPoWriMo 2015?

    I have an idea now and I'm so excited!! Is it in bad taste to make a NaPo thread now?!? AHHH!!!

    Mar 5, 2015
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [9]

    Braces off picture~

    Mar 5, 2015
  • Lounge, The Re: Ready for NaPoWriMo 2015?

    Theme? :o I should do a theme! *ponders extensively*

    Mar 2, 2015
  • Lounge, The Re: March is National Reading Month!

    I'm currently re-reading The Mysterious Benedict Society a.k.a. the Pawprints book of the month! :D

    Mar 2, 2015
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Screencaps

    Live coverage of Blues's username.

    Mar 1, 2015
  • Contests Re: The February Contest: Love is in the Air

    Did someone call for a spider love poem? ;)

    Mar 1, 2015
  • Lounge, The Re: The dress

    When I look at just the top of the dress, I see how it could be seen as white and gold, but when I look at the whole thing, or ...

    Feb 28, 2015
  • Art & Photography Re: Need a Hand? (closed for the time being)

    @aley The rest of you: Your hands are still slightly incomplete, and it's been taking longer than I've thought to make them. You will get them, though!

    Feb 23, 2015
  • Lounge, The Re: The YWS Cup II

    I guess I'm in~

    Feb 23, 2015
  • Knights of the Green Room Re: Knights of the Green Room Great Hall

    I need a bejeweled chalice, and also a shrubbery for this: (I felt kinda bad digging up old poetry like that, but I need to get a shrubbery for a ...

    Feb 22, 2015
  • Contests Re: Banner Contest

    I made this a while ago in paint. I was going to use my current one, but I realized that I didn't have rights to the image, and I didn't ...

    Feb 18, 2015
  • Lounge, The Re: 15in15 Progress Thread

    I also wrote every day (31) and luckily that means that every day is consecutive (31).

    Feb 18, 2015
  • Lounge, The Re: Come up with the new YWS Q&A Captcha

    How many fingers am I holding up? MWAHAHHA Okay, that probably wouldn't foster good feelings in new members. I like the what color is YWS, but colorblind people, ya know? ...

    Feb 17, 2015
  • WRFF Archive Re: fortis' Poetry reviews

    Shaddup, or request a review. My notifs said you had requested one. Imagine my disappointment when I found nothing for my claws to rip apart.

    Feb 16, 2015
  • WRFF Archive Re: fortis' Poetry reviews

    Finished! Anyone else? :D

    Feb 14, 2015


Isn't it funny how day by day nothing changes but when you look back, everything's different?
— C.S. Lewis