User avatar

Rook

previously fortis • they/them • Background by Mienar on tumblr

  • April Fools! Staff Forum Re: Insult the mod above you

    Natural disaster

    Mar 26, 2015
  • April Fools! Staff Forum Re: DJM demand list

    Mar 26, 2015
  • April Fools! Staff Forum Re: A new bot in town

    So I noticed there was a relatively new bot in town It didn't make a link and now I'm sad, but copy/paste it[/url] ) and I was wondering if anyone ...

    Mar 26, 2015
  • April Fools! Staff Forum Re: Staff Conflict Resolution

    I'd like to take this moment to share my modified lyrics of "Cool" from West Side Story. "Mods, mods, crazy mods, Get cool, mods! Got a rocket in your pocket, ...

    Mar 26, 2015
  • April Fools! Staff Forum Re: Where did the rest of the forum go?

    Oh that reminds me @Hannah! I was able to prove that Nate was two people too! There's a certain youtube duo by the name of "drawfee." The two people who ...

    Mar 26, 2015
  • April Fools! Staff Forum Re: I DEMAND TO BE CROWNED QUEEN

    Can I pay you in forced Limericks?

    Mar 26, 2015
  • April Fools! Staff Forum Re: Where did the rest of the forum go?

    *mutters* I still think I should've gotten a PM about it.

    Mar 25, 2015
  • April Fools! Staff Forum Re: Where did the rest of the forum go?

    Um, everything posted before March 25th is gone. I had some really witty posts that I wanted to look at in the future for ego-boosting, but now our entire forum ...

    Mar 25, 2015
  • April Fools! Staff Forum Re: Noise Reduction Policies?

    I think it might be that the radioactivity from the amount of green in the green room may have mutated some of the poems, and the rogue links are starting ...

    Mar 25, 2015
  • April Fools! Staff Forum Re: Staff Wages

    Would /I/ have to pay to access YWS? Because if that answer is no, I whole-heartedly agree. :D

    Mar 25, 2015
  • April Fools! Staff Forum Re: YWS Con 2016

    Def Chicago. We all know my convenience is the most important. (I think we should call it Fortis's Con. It just makes sense.) I like Anci's ball pit idea. Why ...

    Mar 25, 2015
  • April Fools! Staff Forum Re: Member Complaint #914: Freakforchrist not "sexy" enough

    I was thinking something along these lines: Tell me if I'm way off the mark here.

    Mar 25, 2015
  • April Fools! Staff Forum Re: Jamie's Coin Reunion

    It should definitely be a musical with choreographed dancing and a tight tap number.

    Mar 25, 2015
  • April Fools! Staff Forum Re: Soup

    I think soup is pureed happiness. I don't know what's wrong with all of you. If you ban soup, you might as well band civilization, as soup is the absolute ...

    Mar 25, 2015
  • April Fools! Staff Forum Re: RFC Proposal #435: Change of name [comments]

    I like the idea, but I agree that it's headed in the wrong direction. I think that another word would fit better. "Widdershins" gets more hits in actual books than ...

    Mar 25, 2015


There is no quiet. There is only Doc McStuffins.
— Ron Swanson