User avatar

Rook

previously fortis • they/them • Background by Mienar on tumblr

  • Randomosity Re: Rate the Signature Above You [5]

    I can't read the yellow. :( 7/10

    Apr 20, 2015
  • Lounge, The Re: An Instrumental Banter XD

    Ooh yes, cello! I go for cello! Also the voice. That's the best instrument. c: You can take it with you everywhere, play it everywhere, and a lot of people ...

    Apr 16, 2015
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Cantos from K____

    NaPoUniverse day 6 the planet's face: say goodbye your legs spasm, arch, triumphs see the world, they scream, onward pine trees bow, holding wisdom and glory your palms: Grime and ...

    Apr 13, 2015
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Cantos from K____

    For NaPoUniverse Day Five You just couldn't wait for the annealing process to complete, could you? And you had to use that overused gasket too, to rub it all in. ...

    Apr 13, 2015
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Cantos from K____

    For NaPoUniverse day 4 Because I never learned the names of the fish The smell of Marinescence is everywhere, like it painted the walls of my living room. And as ...

    Apr 13, 2015
  • Lounge, The Re: The Dress 2.0

    See those patches next to the stairs on the wall? The long sides of those go horizontal, so the stairs in the picture are going down. I also agree with ...

    Apr 11, 2015
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: April Madness 2015

    Thirteen Ways of Looking at Hands

    Apr 10, 2015
  • Art & Photography Re: Plagiarism and Copyright Infringement

    @oliverWilliams I don't know much about UK law, but I doubt that's true. (Also, since YWS is international, we have to follow laws in America, too, I think) See the ...

    Apr 9, 2015
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Cantos from K____

    NaPoVerse Day 3 (taken from only two sources but still) You buy Easter chocolates for the pretty wrappers, flattening them and pinning them on a corkboard, as if you were ...

    Apr 8, 2015
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Cantos from K____

    This is not for NaPoVerse. I do not know what this is. Do not ask me. I do not know. joker is sitting in the window again, pointing a thin, ...

    Apr 8, 2015
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Cantos from K____

    A Poem for a muse: compliments of NaPoVerse Inspiration: Thirteen Ways of Looking at a Blackbird Wallace Stevens, 1879 - 1955 Thirteen Ways of Looking at Hands I God held ...

    Apr 8, 2015
  • Lounge, The Re: NaPo Universe - Verse Track!

    Oh gosh Why did I do this? Cover your ears, folks, it's gonna be a bumpy ride.

    Apr 6, 2015
  • Writing Activities Re: Let's write a poem together!

    Constant, the moon; constant the evening stars.

    Apr 6, 2015
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: April Madness 2015

    Here.

    Apr 4, 2015
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Cantos from K____

    I guess I still have room for other poems after this project. I can't work on it ALL the time, right? And how else am I going to do the ...

    Apr 3, 2015


'Hush, hush!' I whispered; 'people can have many cousins and of all sorts, Miss Cathy, without being any the worse for it; only they needn't keep their company, if they be disagreeable and bad.
— Emily Bronte, Wuthering Heights