User avatar

Roo

  • Short Story » General, General Re: Savior

    Ok so I did not expect that! That's a good sign, that you can surprise people! I like to be surprised, I enjoyed the story and I'm excited where it's ...

    Jan 7, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: A Different Kind of Normal- Part One

    Ok I fixed a couple little things, they don't have normal clothes anymore, just sort of grey sweats, and I'll be revealing more about the location in the next instalments, ...

    Jan 6, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: A Different Kind of Normal- Part One

    Oh my goodness, thanks so much guys for your input! I'm pleased and relieved you like it! :) As for the 'grievous bodily harm' terminology bit, Watervyper, I'm from the ...

    Jan 6, 2009


coffee and writing is a superior duo
— LadyBug