User avatar

Roo

  • Welcome Mat Re: hi

    Hi hi Mirasella! That name is class, truly! I'm Roo, nice to meet ya! Actually only joined a week or so ago myself so there ya go! But thought i'd ...

    Jan 7, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: All About Lee

    Nate, I know just how you feel, my middle name is actually my first name but everyone calls me by my middle name, and to confuse things even more, my ...

    Jan 7, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: How to Start a Fire

    this is suuuuuch a long blog. Hmm...I was just browsing, new to the site. Music's the topic, huh? I love the Googoo Doll. Also the Killers sometimes. Alanis Morissette. Michael ...

    Jan 6, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hola everyone!

    Hey guys, I'm Roo- obviously- I guess this is introduction time huh? I study anthropology and history at Queen's Uni but when I can I love to just write! One ...

    Jan 4, 2009


“And how shall I think of you?' He considered a moment and then laughed. 'Think of me with my nose in a book!”
— Susanna Clarke, Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell