User avatar

Roo

  • General Fiction Novels Re: A Different Kind of Normal- Part One

    So this is my first posting, although I started writing this piece a good while ago now. At the minute I'm not exactly sure just how long it'll be but ...

    Jan 4, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Faith

    Hi Katie, I'm new to this site and poetry really isn't my forte, but I think this poem will really speak to a lot of people going through the same ...

    Jan 4, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Savior

    This story is heartbreaking but I can feel it going somewhere, there's a definite direction! First piece I've reviewed though, so apologies for the lack of suggestions... But Jake seems ...

    Jan 4, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hola everyone!

    Hey guys, I'm Roo- obviously- I guess this is introduction time huh? I study anthropology and history at Queen's Uni but when I can I love to just write! One ...

    Jan 4, 2009


Who knew paper and ink could be so vicious.
— Kathryn Stockett, The Help