User avatar

RomanceWriter

  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [8]

    Because I have not updated a new photo on here in awhile I thought why not. These pictures my brother took of me on New Years Eve.

    Feb 17, 2014
  • Official Polls Re: How'd you discover YWS?

    I was bored the day of my vocal contest my Sophomore year of high school, was looking for a writers chat room for some help on one of my stories, ...

    Dec 18, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [8]

    Jal is a just a stud. Right Wes? lol

    Apr 30, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [8]

    Here are some of me! :D I haven't posted in forever, so enjoy the update. :) Wes! :) Nice! lol

    Apr 30, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [8]

    Why thank you! Why you so pretty? :D

    Apr 13, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [8]

    Here are two of my senior pictures. The first is a casual close up and the second is me in my reenactment ball gown. :) I hope you guys enjoy.

    Apr 10, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Secret Santa

    1. Pink, blue, or Red 2. music, writing, reanactments, etc 3. My favorite show is Supernatural. My favorite musical is Les Miserables. My favorite band is the Jonas Brothers.

    Dec 1, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: The YWS 2010 Yearbook

    Note: I am going to use people's nick names. Mixed: You are one of my favorite yws buddies ever. I loverly you. *Tackle huggles Sol: You are a riot and ...

    Dec 10, 2010


I’d heard he had started a fistfight in one of the seedier local taverns because someone had insisted on saying the word “utilize” instead of “use".
— Patrick Rothfuss, A Wise Man's Fear