User avatar

RomanceWriter

  • Romantic Novels Re: Break That Fall {Chapter1}*edited*

    I absolutely love it so far. I can not wait to see where it goes. You can count on my following this story. :) Lots of Love -Romancewriter

    May 6, 2011
  • Media Reviews Re: The Thief Lord by Cornelia Funke

    I love Thief Lord! It is one of my favorite books of all time. I especially love the closeness that develops between all the characters as the book goes on. ...

    Jan 28, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Lesson in Breaking

    I enjoyed this poem, but is slightly confused me. At first I thought it was someone having flashbacks of their life before they die, but then at the end you ...

    Jan 10, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: You died, tonight.

    I have to say it is very emotional, and the fact you were talking about your internet connection. I was not expecting that.

    Jan 10, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Body of Edwin Winchester

    I enjoyed this story very much. I do no know what criticism I can give. Wonderful!

    Dec 22, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Love Will Find You

    I thought it was well done, but the end may be a little hangy. Other then that I loved it though. Two thumbs up!

    Dec 22, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Lost Love Chapter 1 (first ever story)

    This is amazing. I wanted to cry when I read this. Very well written.

    Dec 22, 2010
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Submit to the Young Writers Literary Journal! (closed)

    I so am going to submit when I get the time. I have poem I would love to submit.

    Dec 22, 2010
  • General Articles Re: 5 Reasons Transvestites Are Better Than Everyone

    Love it!

    Dec 22, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: The YWS 2010 Yearbook

    Note: I am going to use people's nick names. Mixed: You are one of my favorite yws buddies ever. I loverly you. *Tackle huggles Sol: You are a riot and ...

    Dec 10, 2010


If I have any beliefs about immortality, it is that certain dogs I have known will go to heaven - and very, very few persons.
— James Thurber