User avatar

Rodhead

  • Archive Re: The Night Games

    this is a cool idea Name: Keisha Age: 16 Gender: female Race: Swedish Ability: she is immortal,immune to fatigue, disease and cannot age. Appearance(Pictures Are Preferred): dark red,glossy hair. Pale

    Oct 21, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Tainted Blood Ch.1 Part 1

    Hey i liked the story because it caught my attention from the start. But I just didn't think that it was free flowing in the starting paragraphs. You should have ...

    Oct 21, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: 5000 posts! Woot!

    ur 5000th, my 2nd ... :lol:

    Oct 21, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey Everyone....

    Hey I'm new here... Am well my name is Laura. I'm 16 years old. I'm from Ireland and I absolutely love English :!: I love reading, and writing stories. I ...

    Oct 21, 2008


Never forget how special this site is: the older I get, the more I realize how many lonely writers there are who have only family and maybe some friends to read their works. The fact we get free critique, nightly writing pads, free contests and unlimited interaction at *no cost* with people genuinely wanting to help, can not be overstated or overrated
— Messenger