User avatar

Rodhead

  • Narrative Poetry Re: Roma and Julius

    Thats brilliant. Good idea having them as toys, it was a different aproach. The rhyming pattern was off in a few place but that is all the complaints which i ...

    Jan 2, 2009
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Retaliation

    I liked this a lot. :) It was too short, you should put more work into it and give it a proper ending, try and change the weather, or say ...

    Dec 4, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Hunted: Part One

    Hey. This piece caught my attention from the start, so this was a good thing because there is only a certain writing technique which can capture my attention. :) So ...

    Dec 4, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    No I never even heard of it:) _________________________________ the person below me has got four wisdom teeth

    Dec 4, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: 'To Kill a Mockingbird'

    I read "To Kill A Mocking Bird" for English last year. I absolutely loved this book. I think it made an impact on me. I had never really thought about ...

    Dec 4, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Lord of the Flies

    The book does have a symbolic meaning. It was written shortly after The Great War and showed how people can act when they are put in extreme conditions. It is ...

    Dec 4, 2008
  • Poetry Discussion Re: The Road not taken

    Hey, Im not very great with poetry, so if what I say next sounds stupid don't judge me. Okay I read this poem and I got the gist of it, ...

    Oct 22, 2008
  • Scripts Re: Why The Boy Cried 'Wolf'!

    Hello, I really enjoyed this script, and yes i did find it funny. It was a good idea to take the character known as 'the boy who called wolf' and ...

    Oct 22, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Dont Follow Me

    I liked it!!! ......... ..............Good stuff. Keep up the good work=]

    Oct 21, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Rooftops

    I don't like depressing poetry, you should be happy=] There is alot more people out there who are worse off then you...(of course there is people that are better off ...

    Oct 21, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: 101 Reasons

    Hey there I liked this poem, but why is it called 101 reasons? I thought it was going to be much longer. And there was grammatical errors, but other than ...

    Oct 21, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: I Held Time in my Hand

    Hey Adrian I liked this poem alot...:D You did a nice job, i like the way you repeated the line 'i held time in my hand' by dong this it ...

    Oct 21, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: a short letter to home

    I like this letter, I thought it was well written. I especially liked the end when he tears apart the letter, it makes sense, why would you have sent that ...

    Oct 21, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: The Future

    its goood!!!! But not a chance that that happened in your high school:P

    Oct 21, 2008
  • General Articles Re: Boredom!

    I have come to a stage in my life which entails the word Boredom :!: I find myself to be bored very often. This is probably due to the fact ...

    Oct 21, 2008


mashed potatoes are v a l i d
— Liminality