User avatar

Rodhead

  • Lyric Poetry Re: I miss you

    Here we met, The sun had already set. The air was romantic, and you were fantastic. I fell in love with you, Like two beautiful doves do. I gifted you ...

    May 22, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: She

    Nothing compares to you, At dawn there shall be dew upon the grass, I shall reach for my magnifying glass. That little speck of water will not surpass. No way ...

    May 22, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Why?

    Hey. I like that poem, it made me feel like I was there, watching the sunset. I think the part that I liked the most had to be Why words ...

    May 22, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: A Fight for Survival

    He could feel the warmth of the sun on his back, heating his body, he could he could hear himself breathing in and out in a rythmic pattern. He lay ...

    May 22, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Burn/Sharktooth .. not sure of the title

    Wow that was a brilliant poem. Well done, I can only imagine the amountb of work that was put into this, it seemed flawless. You can easily put a lot ...

    May 22, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Untitled no 1

    Hi, when I read this poem i was totally dumbfounded. I now believe that i am stupid thankyou! When I went to read the reviews to see how other people ...

    May 22, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Resurrection, Inversed

    Hi, first of all I would like to say welcome to YWS. You reviewed one of my poems, so I decided that I would take a look at one of ...

    May 22, 2009
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Abusing your Muse

    My muse always dies when i stop reading:(. But when I start reading again it goes crazy! Why do you call it Muse though? Is it just not writers block?

    May 17, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Untitled

    I can't think of a name for this poem so if you have any suggestions I would be more than happy to hear them. Were you ever afraid of letting ...

    May 16, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: Twilight

    Okay. I heard praactically everyone talking about the Twilight books and films so I decided that I would give them ago and read the first book. I was kinda dissapointed ...

    Feb 2, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Ode to a Porch Swing

    I liked this poem. I was confused by the last line but as i read down through your reviews I realised that it should read:- In the place i love ...

    Feb 2, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Autumn Kissed

    W O W. That was a very nice read. I liked it a lot. It made me feel kind of sad though. But I don't think that that is a ...

    Feb 2, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: It'll Be Okay

    That's a really sad poem=[ . . . But I awarded it with a gold star=] . . . just bacause i thought you deserved it (:

    Feb 2, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: China Doll

    Okay, I wrote this poem a month ago. I personally think that it is rubbish, but I decided that I will post it anyway and see what kind of response ...

    Feb 2, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Pancakes

    This poem is short and fun. Somehow I don't hink that there is a deeper meaning to it....(than God)...:L Ha, I enjoyed it but I do think that the last ...

    Jan 2, 2009


If a nation loses its storytellers, it loses its childhood.
— Peter Handke