User avatar

Rodhead

  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: The Cobbled Streets of London.

    This is a short story! My heart was racing. I could hear the thud of my boots as they came into contact with the cobled street. I never thought in ...

    Jul 6, 2009
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Requiem

    I want to read more! :D What happens next ? Are you writing more to this! It's a great idea! It reminded me somewhat like the film the island. Do ...

    Jul 6, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Honestly Ugly

    Hey I read both poems, and honestly , I disagree with what everybody else said! I actually prefered the first version of the poem. I liked the way that it ...

    Jul 5, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Blue

    Hey great poem< i couldn't find much fault with it :D The deepest ocean; The clearest sky. A soaring eagle flying high. Nice stanza :wink: Faded denim trudging the sand; ...

    Jul 4, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Me and you

    I need help, it's just an idea. Really i had intended the poem only to have the first verse, but it seemed a bit bare. But i definitely think it ...

    Jul 3, 2009
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone...and Lillie (ver2)

    Yea your right this version is away better:D I like it:D

    May 28, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Icecreams

    I wrote this at age of 11. :D I like icecreams, Icecreams like me. It's a natural habit, Like sugar with tea. Like a hurl without a sliothar, Would be ...

    May 28, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: High School Students

    Is this supposed to be a poem?:smt101 Why are high school students are crazy? Are they picking on a nerd or are they caught up in being popular? Do they ...

    May 27, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: I Held Time in my Hands

    Hey, You asked me to critique this poem ages ago, I really didn't get the time to do this :wink: until now :D I think the cocept is great, the ...

    May 27, 2009
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone... and Lillie

    Hey This was auch a good idea:D The only problem with redoing this is that J.K. Rowling is such a good writer that you are obviously going to be compared ...

    May 27, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Angalcia: PROLOGUE

    Hey :D From this piece I have gathered that the girl in the story is from a poor/not so wealthy background. I think that you should make this more obvious ...

    May 27, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Valen

    For our hearts are as cold as ice that makes us hateful and yet sensual, For we are the fallen enemy who finds passion in your sweet blood, For there ...

    May 27, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: She

    Thanks for your helpful comments. I have taken your advice and 'modified' the poem. I hope you prefer this one :P

    May 26, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Women's pants

    God gave us handbags so we would not have to stuff things into our pockets! God did not give us men so that they could stuff our things into their ...

    May 23, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortions

    I feel that abortion is totally wrong. I don't even understand why people can say it is accetable to have an abortion for certain circumstances. If you believe that abortion ...

    May 23, 2009


I'm writing a book. I've got the page numbers done.
— Steven Wright