-
Re: Pokemon MysteryDungeon: The Seventeen Plates of Arceus
The group walked (or floated) into the Palace of Fauna. Just like the other two Palaces, this one had statues of all the Legendries associated with the land, including Landorous. ...
Jan 28, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT
And @TheSilverFox, if you could transfer your character details to the character list, that would be wonderful. Welcome aboard.
Jan 28, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT
I have no problem with it. And for those who read the Ditto post, at no point did I say he was a Ditto. He just happened to look like ...
Jan 28, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT
Well @TheSilverFox, it looks like you're in. Go ahead and set up your character. (Keep in mind we're severely lacking in female characters, but feel free to make it whatever ...
Jan 27, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT
keep in mind, I wasn't planning on closing submissions until after the Palace of Fauna. I just didn't want any more secondary human characters from the people already in.
Jan 27, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT
As the owner, I'll have the final say, but I would like to hear the opinions of others on this matter. (especially you @AstralHunter)
Jan 27, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT
And Frost would be just outside the Greatwood Jungle.
Jan 26, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT
@Verser, here's a suggestion. Change the post to where Celebi has left Frost to guard Thunderous, who's held captive in vines spawned by Celebi. Whether he escapes or not is ...
Jan 26, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT
I'll posting the dungeon at some point tomorrow. After the palace of fauna, Zulu's group should take a break to let Flurry's group do their stuff and then the entire ...
Jan 26, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT
Wow @Tortwag, that was the most speech anyone else has ever posted Zulu saying. I'll post when they're in the temple if that's alright. Unless you'd rather have the Dungeon ...
Jan 24, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT
Astral wanted their to be a fixed number of nine total humans. And they is the infernape. Is the Infernape male or female?
Jan 23, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT
I wish he'd checked with me first. Hopefully it won't interfere too much with Astral's plans. But I'll allow it. (can't remember if it says so or not, but are ...
Jan 23, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT
Since it's my character, I allow you to call it.
Jan 23, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT
Sounds more like something that might play during a battle against Genesect. Though I must ask, is that Infernape a human/
Jan 23, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT
If anyone wants details on Bloodmoon's battle style, send a message.
Jan 22, 2015
