User avatar

Robusto

Robusto

  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    When you put it that way, I think it makes a great group theme. I hereby elect it as the official Humon theme.

    Jan 30, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    Hoopa Battle theme Arthur's Theme

    Jan 30, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    @Buggiedude2340 Here's my take on each character. Zulu is the more shy of the group Ren is the Stoic warrior, but still has a sense of humor Frost is the ...

    Jan 30, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    @Verser, I have no notification of a PM.

    Jan 30, 2015
  • Archive Re: Pokemon MysteryDungeon: The Seventeen Plates of Arceus

    Day Negative X "What. Is this." Dialga asked. He and several of the more prominent legendries were gathered in the Hall of Origins, looking at what Mew had brought them. ...

    Jan 30, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    @Verser, I checked my inbox, but I have nothing new in my PMs.

    Jan 29, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    @AstralHunter, it's a mystery dungeon. They reset whenever someone exits.

    Jan 29, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    And @Tortwag, do you want to take the final half of the MD and the Guardian battle, or should I finish of the MD?

    Jan 29, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    You did a great job with the map, so I trust you to do an equally amazing job on a group picture. Go for it.

    Jan 29, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    I'm thinking of heading over to the Art and Photography forum and seeing if there are any artists over there that would be willing to do a group picture of ...

    Jan 29, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    A creature of my own making. (took forever to get it right)

    Jan 29, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    (And I have surprise that no one has commented on my icon. Oh well, time to change it anyway.)

    Jan 29, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    I knew I was forgetting someone! Since I have no plans for him, I give rights to deciding his story to the first person who can call dibs.

    Jan 29, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    Wow... that's a lot of stuff that has happened.

    Jan 28, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    Buggie Astral and Charizard, we need you to post soon!

    Jan 28, 2015


You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind.
— Joyce Meyer