User avatar

Robusto

Robusto

  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    Thank you @Lumi for electing Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: The Seventeen Plates of Arceus as the current most popular Storybook in this month's Storybook Newsletter. I have so many people to ...

    Feb 3, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    One of those is right. Which one? I'll never tell...

    Feb 3, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    In other news, I finished what could quite possibly be my greatest (and longest) post yet regarding Alek, but it's too soon to post it. So I will wait...

    Feb 3, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    @Tortwag, don't even hypothetically state that! This Storybook WILL be completed, for my initials aren't RBTW!

    Feb 3, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    They don't have to be over the top depressing backstories. Everyone suffers sadness at some point in their life, wheter it's something big or small. That's what the GOL was ...

    Feb 2, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    Don't tell Bloodmoon that.

    Feb 2, 2015
  • Archive Re: Pokemon MysteryDungeon: The Seventeen Plates of Arceus

    Zulu's sorrow Zulu relaxed in a tree near Spadassya’s village. While Cresselia, Lugia, Moltres, and Absol were off fighting the last of the enemy tribe’s forces, he had been told ...

    Feb 2, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    @AstralHunter, in Charizard's post, he stated that a Chestnaught was the referee. I made that post based off of that deciscion.

    Feb 1, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    Which song do any of you think would best suit a battle against the turncoat humans that are popping up? Or do you have your own suggestions?

    Feb 1, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    Actually, the Ditto guy's story is a flashback.

    Feb 1, 2015
  • Archive Re: Pokemon MysteryDungeon: The Seventeen Plates of Arceus

    The Guardian's Rage Bloodmoon meditated in the center of the chamber, feeling the Dark Plate feeding his strength. But he was not important at the moment. Up on the wall, ...

    Jan 31, 2015
  • Archive Re: Pokemon MysteryDungeon: The Seventeen Plates of Arceus

    Arthur walked out of the arena, the sweat he had been working up instantly stopping as he stepped into the wintery air. It would have been a lot worse without ...

    Jan 31, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    Guardians only turn to stone if they've lived past their natural life. The plate keeps gives them eternal life, but not from attacks. By attacking them, a person is slowly ...

    Jan 31, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    Listening to that, I replaced the word Tiger with the word Dragon in my mind. (Since Zulu's a dragon)

    Jan 31, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    @Tortwag, why do I get the feeling these training sessions will feature musical montages? And great posts from you and @TheSilverFox. Speaking of which, I might borrow Hoopa quite a ...

    Jan 31, 2015


I know history. There are many names in history, but none of them are ours.
— Richard Siken