User avatar

Robusto

Robusto

  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    I'll post my next Zulu post once @Tortwag finishes up what he's doing.

    Feb 11, 2015
  • Archive Re: Pokemon MysteryDungeon: The Seventeen Plates of Arceus

    Day Negative X Life among Mortals "Guardian, where are you?" Mew called out, drifting through the woods, searching for her friend. "If you jump out and scare me, i'll be ...

    Feb 10, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    Don't worry @Tortwag, I can wait.

    Feb 9, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    I'll try and take the next post. I'll cover the end of the battle of Greatwood Jungle, the ensuing celebration, and the fate of Zapdos.

    Feb 9, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    And an interesting thing about my bloodline: I'm related to Thomas Jefferson.

    Feb 8, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    I actually already have a possible sequel planned. If I'm to become the king of storybooks, I must work diligently. On top of a sequal, I also have a fantasy ...

    Feb 8, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    @AstralHunter, characters can learn as many moves as they want. Zulu knows five at the present, counting Dragon Pulse.

    Feb 8, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    Please post just the URL and what you want the song to be called in the list. View the bottom of the first post for examples.

    Feb 6, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    Please begin posting links to any songs that are affiliated with your character. I'm assembling a soundtrack list that will be placed in the first post.

    Feb 6, 2015
  • Archive Re: Pokemon MysteryDungeon: The Seventeen Plates of Arceus

    Alek and three other of the apprentice Stealth Specialists were in the underground forest Verizion had grown, hiding from a search squad of grass types. The objective of the game ...

    Feb 5, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    You did it Tortwag. You hugged Hoopa. Congratulations. Don't worry, no interference from me.

    Feb 4, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    I finished a four part series of posts about Alek, but I won't be posting them until the story advances more. Despite him not being my main character, he's my ...

    Feb 4, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    Only for fairy types. Psychic plate for psychics.

    Feb 3, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    Noibat for Zulu. Zoroark for Bloodmoon.

    Feb 3, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    As soon as I figure out how they work. The first one will regard Bloodmoon.

    Feb 3, 2015


The blood jet is poetry and there is no stopping it.
— Sylvia Plath