User avatar

Robusto

Robusto

  • Archive Re: Pokemon MysteryDungeon: The Seventeen Plates of Arceus

    Day 3 Greatwood Jungle: Zulu Zulu yawned, opening his eyes. The sun shone brightly through the canopy of trees. So he’d actually managed to get some sleep? After yesterday, Zulu ...

    Feb 20, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    Starfox Assault was the greatest Starfox, period. It's been years since I last played it.

    Feb 19, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    I possess everything but Playstations.

    Feb 19, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    Don't worry @Tortwag. All geniuses possess a certain madness. Why, even I am akin to insanity. I'm just good at controlling it.

    Feb 19, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    And be warned, my current icon isn't just for show. It holds some significance.

    Feb 19, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    Very nice Buggie. I definitely vote digital style. And yes, I do need to interact more here. I'm so busy working on the plot, I sometimes forget to check the ...

    Feb 19, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    If you think he's naïve now, just wait until the next chunk of his storyline. Though in a way, his eyes are finally opened.

    Feb 18, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    Then you may go ahead and post the Hoopa post. I already have quite a bit of Alek's story line written up, but I'm posting it in chunks.

    Feb 18, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    Don't post anything yet @Tortwag. I'm still planning on doing a Zulu post ending the conflict at the Greatwood Jungle as the group heads to the Shrine of safety through ...

    Feb 17, 2015
  • Archive Re: Pokemon MysteryDungeon: The Seventeen Plates of Arceus

    Mt. Providence Day A3, Morning Alek moaned as he woke up. How was he feeling sore from yesterday when all he did was stand there and cast Double Teams? “And ...

    Feb 17, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    @Buggiedude2340, that's a tough decision. Both a sketch and digital would look cool. Anyone have a preference?

    Feb 17, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    Great post @Tortwag. Now I can finally make my own post, and advance both Zulu and Alek's stories.

    Feb 15, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    Go @Tortwag, go!

    Feb 14, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    I will only be able to post once someone continues the Greatwood Jungle storyline.

    Feb 12, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    Don't forget, it's imperative that you all remember to include finding Palkia's orb's shards.

    Feb 11, 2015


The only fool bigger than the person who knows it all is the person who argues with him.
— Stanislaw Jerszy Lec