User avatar

Robusto

Robusto

  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    I have no problem with it @Lumi. It's actually an interesting concept. I look forward to reading the posts. I wish you the best of luck with yours, but know ...

    Feb 24, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    And I'm already laying out plans for a prequel. You people convinced me.

    Feb 24, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    And it seems we now have some competition. The sinister @Lumi has started up a Pokémon Storybook entitled Pokebook: America. We must not falter in our mission to be the ...

    Feb 24, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    No, that works fine. If all you said they were apart of the team, that actually works even better for me.

    Feb 24, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    Though I'm not giving any more details, there's a plate guardian moving all over the continent. They only need to stay in one location if they've outlived their lifespan. And ...

    Feb 24, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    The meeting won't happen until Riley's group finishes up their business, but I'll be doing a few posts about Zulu's interactions with the other Resistance Legendries while they're at the ...

    Feb 23, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    So who shall be taking the next post?

    Feb 23, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    And before I forget, the latest Alek post is up. I had so much fun writing this one. Why? You'll just have to see.

    Feb 23, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    I like it. Everyone's expression is spot on from what I know of their character so far.

    Feb 22, 2015
  • Archive Re: Pokemon MysteryDungeon: The Seventeen Plates of Arceus

    Felicity walked back into her dorm after finishing her latest class. The smoky smell was almost entirely gone by now, and a simple dusting would remove all the ash and ...

    Feb 22, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    Errors fixed. Twinkiel no longer acts like he didn't know Frost, and several grammatical errors were corrected.

    Feb 21, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    But could you list off any mistakes you see in case I missed something? I am not exactly trusting my mind at the moment.

    Feb 21, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    Yes, I'm aware of the mistakes. I was a bit hastier with that post. But I now have an error free edition and as soon as I regain access to ...

    Feb 21, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    @AstralHunter, just send me a PM and we can discuss details.

    Feb 20, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    Not much action in my latest post. But the next Alek post? You people better be ready. (Still experimenting with writing as Twinkiel. He's a hard character to write for, ...

    Feb 20, 2015


If a million people say a foolish thing, it is still a foolish thing.
— Anatole France