User avatar

Robusto

Robusto

  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    And we didn't even have to try restarting him or taking out his voice box and blowing on it to remove the dust.

    Mar 11, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    I'll have a filler post starring Arthur up soon. Keep an eye out.

    Mar 10, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    After the meeting, I'll introduce the first storybook challenge.

    Mar 8, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    @Tortwag, @AstralHunter, @TheSilverFox, @Verser, @15253, @Charizard821, and @Buggiedude2340. I'm writing up details for all the remaining plates. Please be the first to message me about what plate des

    Mar 8, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    If no one posts soon, i'll be posting a filler post to buy them some time.

    Mar 7, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    And on another note, if you want a description of a plate dungeon, please be the first to PM me with a list of what dungeons you want. It makes ...

    Mar 5, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    @AstralHunter, Reshiram is the Pokémon of truth. She knew what was happening before everyone else, and he only one that knows the truth. Because of that, she had to disappear. ...

    Mar 5, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    I'll either be posting a guardian, Alek, or Arthur post as a filler soon while I let the Toxic (Scourge) Plate story pan out.

    Mar 5, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    @Tortwag, yes Zulu will be going with your group. Unless you have any objections, then he'll just go with someone else.

    Mar 4, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    @15253 I sent out a description of the Glacial museum to whoever requested it. And @AstralHunter, I'm working on the fist (Force) plate dungeon's description now.

    Mar 4, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    @TheSilverFox and @AstralHunter Diance willingly goes past the protective barrier to engage anyone she thinks is a threat. She's incredibly trigger happy, so it's not much of a stretch that ...

    Mar 3, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    Since we'll be starting a new DT at 99 pages, I'll be including a lot of stuff in the first post, such as the soundtrack, dungeon names, map, plate names, ...

    Mar 2, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    And @TheSilverFox, @Verser, @Tortwag, @Charizard821, @15253, @AstralHunter, if you need descriptions for the dungeons, send me a PM. And someone needs to get the Orb Shard Frost missed when he ...

    Mar 2, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    Actually, I was just going to have Zulu tag along with another group. He's not going for the Sky (Stratos) Plate for a while.

    Mar 2, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    And that last song is Perfect for a meeting @Tortwag. It beats what I had planned.

    Mar 2, 2015


he’s a red flag but i might be colorblind
— ToastK