User avatar

Robusto

Robusto

  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    @AstralHunter, @Tortwag, @TheSilverFox, @15253, @Verser, @Buggiedude2340, and @Charizard821. Welcome, to the new DT

    Mar 16, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 4

    Password is "arceus" external-link-sign Soundtrack Main Theme external-link-sign Location-related themes Terraria external-link-sign Frontier Town external-link-sign Amity Village external-link-sign M

    Mar 16, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    Then I'll do it.

    Mar 15, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    Yuss! Umm... what other species are available?

    Mar 15, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    Any idea who this Guardian is? Hint: He was a character that made a brief but still significant appearance in a PMD game. (Just don't post your guess here. I'd ...

    Mar 15, 2015
  • Archive Re: Pokemon MysteryDungeon: The Seventeen Plates of Arceus

    A trained Warrior Day A4: Night Frostpoint outskirts Snow, snow, and more snow. Arthur was sick of trudging through it. He’d done nothing but patrol the town border, looking for ...

    Mar 15, 2015
  • Archive Re: Pokemon MysteryDungeon: The Seventeen Plates of Arceus

    They accuse me of wrong, yet it's right “Tonight at 7… ocal celebrity agent Jack Gates sues for…. dy of 14 year ol…….. fter his parents tried to cut all ...

    Mar 15, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    One question. Is the only playable species in this new SB human?

    Mar 15, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    A very nice post. It was very entertaining to read. (Entertaining in a "I'm going to have Hoopa killed off as soon as possible!" Way.) I left a character like ...

    Mar 15, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    I'll do it right away @TheSilverFox.

    Mar 14, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    Good luck with recovering your post Tortwag. Can't wait to see it.

    Mar 14, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    You all have gotten my interest. I have an account there. My username is The-Commodore. Now who wants to Chess?

    Mar 14, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    If insist on my joining, then I will. But know that I'm not known for my mercy. I have to keep up appearances for my advisors after all.

    Mar 14, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    I have finished not only the Arthur post, but another guardian post. Expect them both at some point today.

    Mar 13, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    My dedication to writing is the only thing keeping me from annihilating you all in Chess.

    Mar 12, 2015


Once you have people's attention, you have a greater responsibility to tell them something of value.
— Tobias Forge (Ghost B.C.)