User avatar

Robusto

Robusto

  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    Bravo! I loved the music choice. Certainly beat the one I had chosen. Though it has been a while, you certainly came back with a bang. Good job.

    Mar 21, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    We've come too far to let bickering divide us. If ever again there's a controversy with the plot, do let me know about it and I will attempt to resolve ...

    Mar 21, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    I go off an a relaxing trip for one day and this Storybook devolves into chaos? Allow me to help settle things. TMs and HMs: Don't exist in this world. ...

    Mar 21, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    Though I do sometimes take the counsel of the voices in my head. ~Maniacal Laughter~

    Mar 19, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    I'm not going into details on them YET. The point is, you need to pay careful attention to the dialogue NPCs or PCs. When/if you fight them in a Psyche ...

    Mar 19, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    And Psyche battle are Copyrighted by me for this and all my Storybooks. I've checked, and no one has done anything like them before. They're mine! MINE!

    Mar 18, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    It's almost time for the first Psyche battle. Me and my advisors have been fine tuning this interactive battle system for a while. This way, you can't just write yourself ...

    Mar 18, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Cloak And Dagger DT

    Way to go on the updated description. Perhaps now i'll try and join.

    Mar 18, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    Though that may change once I hear Tortwag's suggestion. (Sorry Astral, but I was looking more for battle themes. Yours worked more for after the battle of the worst ending.)

    Mar 17, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    Thanks for organizing all that music @AstralHunter. (And for adding the ones I missed.) I actually found the song I was looking for the worst ending. It's updated.

    Mar 17, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    In other news, we've almost beat out Lincoln Wood College Prep as the the #1 storybook in both views and posts.

    Mar 17, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    Pretty much everyone loses in the worst ending. Even the villain.

    Mar 17, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    We need as many as possible until the Poison Arc is over.

    Mar 17, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    Soundtrack updated. The songs for the three possible endings are now up. Not too happy with the song I chose for the worst ending. If anyone has something better, I'd ...

    Mar 17, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    Had to take matters into my own hands in making this one.

    Mar 16, 2015


Don't be sad bc sad backwards is das and das not good
— LadyMysterio