-
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2
I am unamused. I don't even like that kind of music. So who is posting next?
Mar 29, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2
@15253, what do you mean stay out of the Midwest? That is my domain!
Mar 28, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2
And I'm already working on the next Alek post. Sully meets Hoopa, Cobalion and Terrakion hate Zapdos, someone evolves, and there's a cameo appearance by... Gatsby?
Mar 28, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2
Welcome to the states Char. Maybe we can visit!
Mar 28, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2
@Tortwag: Attract isn't permanent. It'll wear off eventually. Hopefully soon, for Zulu's sake. Feel free to describe the aftermath of this scene yourself. I feel you'd probably give it more ...
Mar 26, 2015 -
Re: Pokemon MysteryDungeon: The Seventeen Plates of Arceus
Fly you fool! Day A4 Zulu was happier than he had been in a while. Ren was back! He hadn’t betrayed them! And Absol was back too. Everyone was back ...
Mar 26, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2
So, what did you all think of mine?
Mar 25, 2015 -
Re: Pokemon MysteryDungeon: The Seventeen Plates of Arceus
A Tragedy in Sand Day A4 Morning “Celia Yerren, you are found guilty of monslaughter of Alek the Greninja. You are hereby exiled from Mt. Providence and the New Order ...
Mar 25, 2015 -
Re: Pokemon MysteryDungeon: The Seventeen Plates of Arceus
This is War Day Negative X “They’re here!” A Breloom shouted from his post. About four dozen Pokemon, comprised of Dark and Ghost types, were advancing towards the village. A ...
Mar 25, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2
Can someone post a link to what we had decided on as the main theme. I've also found a theme for Sully, New Order Desert Ranger Darius, a Resistance main ...
Mar 25, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2
Great job Buggiedude2340 and @Tortwag. I'll be posting three posts at one time soon enough. A Guardian, Alek, and Zulu post.
Mar 25, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2
My posts are either branch offs or flashbacks, and shouldn't effect any of the humons. So i'll be posting, but anyone else, feel free to post as well.
Mar 23, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2
Latest Guardian post completed. And I'm making great progress on the Alek post. Except both soon.
Mar 22, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2
I don't think so. But good try. I think this argument is solved though.
Mar 22, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2
Glad to see this argument is solved. No need arguing about stuff. In the future, let's all attempt to resolve plot disputes as peacefully as possible.
Mar 22, 2015
