User avatar

Robusto

Robusto

  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    Why was I tagged, yet no text is by me name?

    Apr 5, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    And now you'll perpetually read all of Darius's dialogue in that voice!

    Apr 5, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    I think I found suitable battle theme for Yveltal. And I admit, Darius isn't COMPLETELY original. I based him off of my favorite villain in videogame history, Braig/Xigbar. He just ...

    Apr 5, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    I'll post some fillers, but we need the Toxic Plate arc wrapped up soon.

    Apr 4, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    This just in: I was awarded featured member today for my Storybook. This is such an honor!

    Apr 3, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    No need to create a full character profile. Just their name and their moves will do, as well as battle quotes for each move. For example... Darius Double Team: "Got ...

    Apr 3, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    If you would kindly turn your attention to Zulu's profile, you'll notice something new at the bottom. A little section I like to call... Battle Quotes! I got the idea ...

    Apr 3, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Cloak And Dagger DT

    I'm afraid i'll be unable to join. Managing my storybook is very time consuming, and I doubt I'd be able to keep up with this SB.

    Apr 3, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    She made only a brief appearance, but she's working with Darius in Sazandora. She's a Mawile with a taste for live meat.

    Apr 2, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    And I finally recalled an even greater theme for Keelah the cannibal. (Who now that I think about it, might be a female version of Twinkiel.)

    Apr 2, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: The Wilderness of Machafuko(Chaos), DT

    April Fools. Wish you all luck with this SB

    Apr 2, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    That post was absolute torture to read through. I LOVE IT! Very nice making things as creepy as possible. And way to end on a lighthearted note. That title almost ...

    Apr 2, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: The Wilderness of Machafuko(Chaos), DT

    @TheWanderingWizard, you've gained a powerful adversary. I hope to establish myself as the king of storybooks, and I am prepared to eliminate anyone that gets in my way. How? Not ...

    Apr 2, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    I cases like this, I wholeheartedly encourage pointless conversation of llamas and peanut butter.

    Apr 1, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    I'll get those songs in for Aegas. I would just like to point out that whenever I read about Twinkiel, this is the first song that comes to mind.

    Mar 30, 2015


I'm not so good with the advice... Can I interest you in a sarcastic comment?
— Chandler Bing