User avatar

Robusto

Robusto

  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    I too would like to fight in a battle of the Pokemons. Granted, I'm not yet up to my full strength in ORAS due to my losing all my items, ...

    Apr 16, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    And done. Four posts up. Have fun reading them.

    Apr 14, 2015
  • Archive Re: Pokemon MysteryDungeon: The Seventeen Plates of Arceus

    Calm before the Tempest Day A3 “Ha! See? It doesn’t matter how much stronger you are than when you started out. Us Legendries have got the higher power cap! We’ve ...

    Apr 14, 2015
  • Archive Re: Pokemon MysteryDungeon: The Seventeen Plates of Arceus

    All's fair in love and war Day A4: Afternoon “Oh Zuuuluuu! Where are youuuu?” Zulu held his breath, listening with his ears for Ariala from his perch in a tree. ...

    Apr 14, 2015
  • Archive Re: Pokemon MysteryDungeon: The Seventeen Plates of Arceus

    The Guardian Captured Day Negative X The Guardian was surrounded. A Zoroark de-cloaked just behind him, wanting his comrades to see him kill their foe. But the Guardian reacted too ...

    Apr 14, 2015
  • Archive Re: Pokemon MysteryDungeon: The Seventeen Plates of Arceus

    Providence Day A4: Afternoon Sully lay in a small alcove, out of view of anyone that may walk her way. She’d seen several captains walk by, including the Gallade Alek ...

    Apr 14, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    @AstralHunter: I really only have plans for 3 of the NO legendries to have Psych battles. In my first post of the DT, i'll have a list of characters that ...

    Apr 13, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    I will be posting today. All four posts are done, and just need revision.

    Apr 13, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    And I enjoy the nice, simple stories that become incredibly deep if you dissect them.

    Apr 12, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    And I'm here. I like the Pokémon games. They're fun for me. I especially like finding my couple of new favorites among the crowd of those that I don't like.

    Apr 12, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    Catching Darius would be hard. He has quite the ranged moveset, Flash (For blinding and making getaways), and that scarf of his isn't just a standard issue NO scarf. Review ...

    Apr 10, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    I have not one, not two, but three posts coming out soon. Wait... what? Not even three, but FOUR posts! There's a Felicity post, a post describing three different romances ...

    Apr 9, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    We have reached the point where I will explain what they are. Psyche battles offer the chance to turn not only New Order members, but any person opposed to the ...

    Apr 8, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    After several days of debates (and even a Pokémon battle), my advisors and I have finally settled an issue on the Psyche battle system, as well as whether or not ...

    Apr 8, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    Permission granted. Unless we need you.

    Apr 5, 2015


No spring nor summer beauty hath such grace as I have seen in one autumnal face.
— John Donne