User avatar

Robusto

Robusto

  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    That's right, we did vote. I'll put that song into place right away. Thank you. I enjoyed writing that block of posts very much. Alek's backstory (Which I have written ...

    May 3, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    A sentient life form. After so long. Interact with me Charizard! In all seriousness, I've been a little worried about this SB's fate. But of course, the logical side of ...

    May 2, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    Yes. He's planned to post the meeting post this weekend. And once that happens, the road blocks are going down here. Hang in there Buggie. I'll notify you of anything ...

    Apr 29, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    For me, about a week. I actually came up with original concept for this SB in the Storybook chatroom during a conversation with @Scarletfire. I had gotten through the entire ...

    Apr 27, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    I am currently working on a possible Sci fi themed storybook without the assistance of my helpers. It's going pretty well so far.

    Apr 27, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    I believe Astral gave an estimate on how soon his next post will be out.

    Apr 25, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    I do have a contingency plan in the case a writer decides they no longer wish to participate. I'll simply take over their character, with their permission of course. I ...

    Apr 23, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    I'm back! So... has Buggie, Charizard, or Astral done the exchange yet? My hands are tied until they advance.

    Apr 23, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    A typhoon of a storm has knocked out wifi for my area, so I've been resorting to using public computers. But I will hopefully get wifi back for my abode ...

    Apr 20, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    As owner of this SB, I hereby place an Embargo on filler posts until Charizard, Astral, and Buggie catch up. Any objections? FNAF... That game terrifies me, yet I find ...

    Apr 18, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    We're all still waiting on Buggie, Astral, and Charizard to finish up their stuff. All I can do is keep posting fillers until that happens.

    Apr 17, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    And deep in the heart of Texas, one can experience all four seasons in the same week.

    Apr 17, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    I'd like to join other SBs, but I'm afraid i'll divide myself too thin to actually post anything worthwhile. Glad to see you're getting to re-use an old character of ...

    Apr 16, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    Most extreme case of farming, however, would be in Mario and Luigi: Partners in Time. I spent months farming for the final boss.

    Apr 16, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    Since I followed that same rule @Charizard821, I'd wager it's pretty close to my own enemy count. I'll have to go back and check it. (Favorite fight in that game ...

    Apr 16, 2015


sometimes i'm like "I should say something quotable to make it into the quote gen" but then I feel bad because quote gen quotes are very spontaneous
— theromanticchemist